||12.||

•||Ch 12: Surprise and lifeless Murat||•

||Aziya POV||

I packed few clothes of Murat in suitcase because he was going out of country for a business meeting. He said last night that, "I will take you with me but you will get bore when I spend more than half of a day in meetings." I was gonna miss him when was away.

Last few days were incredibly awesome, he took me one day joyland in fortress and made me ride on adventures rides. Then next day in cinema for a movie. He fulfilled most of things which I wrote on want to do list in my diary.

I sighed zipping the suitcase and sat on the bed with a sad face. I saw a paper in front of my face and turned around and saw Murat behind me. "Read this," he said handing me the paper.

I read the paper in disbelief and looked at him. He closed my opened mouth with his index finger and chuckled. "Seriously?" I asked jumping up and down. He shook his head and said wrapping his arm around my shoulder, "Yes, mi Reina, seriously. You are gonna continue your study soon in your dream University."

(Mi Reina is Spanish word which also means, my queen.)

I looked at him with wet eyes and hugged him, "You are spoiling me and it is all too much for me to handle," I said wiping my tears. He kissed my cheeks and wiped my tears. "Why you cry so much?" he asked amusingly. "Because out of nowhere suddenly I am attacked by happiness," I said with a huge smile.

•••

I was making coffee for Murat and thought about my life which suddenly changed from bad to good.

I knocked on the door of office where Murat was and entered. This time I handed cup carefully and saw some files scattered on the table. "Sorry about last time when I accidentally ruined your files," I said him looking down.

A finger lifted my face up and a kiss placed on my forehead. I looked at him and saw him smile. "You don't have to be sorry. I should sorry and thankful of you because of you my company got save. My client was a fraud and wanted to steal all the money."

I was shocked hearing this all. "Don't you worry and think too much. Everything is now under control and they are behind the bars now," he said softly kissing my cheeks.

•••

Murat was now out of country since one week and today I had first day at University. I looked down at my new first ever phone which he gifted me and saw a message from him.