||7.||

•||Ch 7: Goodbye Forever||•

||Aziya POV||

Time passed very fast. Seconds into minutes and minutes into hours then hours into days. Just like this two more months passed and again he showed his bipolar behavior in this whole two months. He was now getting mostly angry and snapped at everyone.

I washed all the clothes of his and mine. I knew we had servants but my time was not passed so I started doing laundry. I pulled the white shirt of Murat out of the washing machine and gasped.

His white shirt now turned into half pink shade. My hands started trembling looking and I now became scared. I turned around with the shirt in my hands and heard, "What the hell?" I gasped and moved the shirt down and looked at angry Murat.

He stomped near me and snatched his shirt from my hands and looked at it then threw it. He grabbed my arms then pinned me with the wall and gritted, "Who told you to do the laundry? Now see what you have done with my shirt."

I tried to breath but couldn't. His anger scared me making me locked myself in my room. He pulled me with him outside of the laundry and said in anger, "Now I think I should show you your better place." I cried in pain and whispered, "Please it hurts." His dead gripped on my hand hurt me.

He stopped in the living hall and pushed me forward. I stumbled on front of him and looked at him with wide eyes. "Why don't you ever get that through this thick head of yours that you are nothing for me just an unwanted forced wife. Whatever you do I will never be yours. Do you know how much I hate you," his words making my heart clenched and broke.

"I hate you too much that I can't even describe. I don't know if anyone hate someone that much like I hate you," My world crashed hearing his words, "Don't ever touch my clothes or any of my things again." With this he went to his upstairs leaving me in my tears.

I stood stun not believing my ears then ran away to my room and threw myself on my bed crying my heart out on my pillow. He hated me. He hated me. He hated me. I couldn't bare that pain so I quickly picked my diary and opened an empty page and started writing on it and sobbed.

Sukoon milta hai do lafz kagaaz par utar kar,
Cheekh bhi leta hu or awaz bhi nahi aati.