||8.||

•||Ch 8: Murat||•

||Murat POV||

I didn't even know what was going through my mind. For a second I wanted her then I remembered how her father set a deal and trapped me.

We both had a deal and first time in my life when I signed on the contract paper without reading it properly because I was in hurry her father betrayed me. In the contract it was written that I had to marry her or if not then I had to face bad consequence.

When first time I ate breakfast which she made I fell in love with the taste of her food. I noticed many things got changed in my life after her. I behaved less rudely but sometimes I lost my temper.

When she waited for me I took all my anger out on her. Seeing her in tears made me want to wrap my arms around and told her I didn't want to do anything like this with her but I couldn't because that day her father dropped by my office and that made me anger which I took on her.

All I did was yelling at her but what she did in return nothing. She still took care of me and made breakfast, lunch and dinner for me. When I fell ill she was the one who took care of me and showed me her stubborn side.

The day when she was playing with Mohsin in the garden, I stood in front of her willingly. I was stuck when I saw laughing so freely. I loved the voice of laugh which was like a melodic to my ears.

I didn't know what got in me that day I just kissed her cheeks making her blushed. My heart was dancing when I noticed her blush because of me. She looked so cute when she was shying.

•••

Last night I told her I hate her but that was not truth in fact I liked her. She never demanded her rights from me always fulfilled her wife duties.

I was making it every time difficult for her and became a jerk and hurt her. She never told me who much she got hurt by me but her eyes told me. I could easily divorce her if I wanted but something inside me was stopping me.

I sat in the living hall going through my files when I saw her father calling me it angered me again. I didn't accept the call. I controlled my anger and yelled, "Shaila made a coffee for me."

Few minutes later, a cup of coffee appeared in front of me and I was almost took it when it fell on my files. I looked at it in anger then heard a gasp. I looked up and saw her trembling.

I got anger and stood up furiously. "See what you have done. Can't you do anything right?" I roared in anger. She opened her mouth then closed it and looked more scare of me.

The next words which came out of mouth also surprised me but I was too much angry and furious to notice it, "Now what? Can't you speak? Do me a favor and die somewhere. That will be great if you die then everyone can breath properly," I again yelled at her.

I looked down at my files then picked them and went to my office in the house. I placed them on the table and looked at them. I put my hand on the table with a loud bang.

The papers inside the files also drenched in coffee which was contract papers of a deal which I was going to sign. Now what, I was going to have lose in my business. My phone started ringing and I answered it without looking at the screen at yelled.

"WHAT!!!???"
............
I was shocked and somewhat happy to heard what my secretary said. I couldn't believe it all.
............
"OK that's good. Report police about it."
............

With this I hanged up my phone and all my anger flew away from the window then I remembered what I said to her. "Oh no!" I mumbled and ran to her room.

I was an idiot. I shouldn't had yell at her. I entered in her room and looked around but she was not there. I saw a diary on the bed. I picked it and opened the page where a pen was placed.

I read the last lines and threw it on the bed and panicked for a second. I ran out of her room to look for her. I saw her dupatta on the stairs which led of the roof. I ran up to the roof and stood like a statue.

.........

Assalam-o-Alaikum!

It is so difficult to write a man POV. *pout* I tried my best to write his POV. Next chapter is also on his POV but a little interesting and longer.

I don't know if any of you like it or not so sorry in advance.

If any of you like this chapter, consider giving it a vote.

Till next time.
Take care.

Allah Hafiz!