||13.||

***Enjoy this chapter with the song above in media. Sorry I didn't find this song with English subtitles.***

•||Ch 13: A day to remember||•

||Aziya POV||

I smiled looking at the shining sun because now I can easily spend my time with Murat without stressing about university. The semester was end and I was on vacations.

I felt two arms wrapped around my waist from behind and I turned around and looked at Murat. "Pack up some clothes for two months," he said kissing my forehead. How much I loved his kisses. His small actions of affection towards me making me fall hard for him.

I put my head on his chest and asked playing with the button of his shirt, "Are we going somewhere?" "Yes, Malika e Murat, we are going," he said putting his chin on my head.

There was no use of asking him because he was not gonna tell me anything. I closed my eyes feeling his warm embrace and silent his heart which is beating. I didn't want to move and I knew neither he.

•••

I packed all of our clothes with a smile. My arrogant husband was changed a lot in a good way and did everything for me, always tried to make me happy.

I was so busy in packing when suddenly I heard, "Boo!" I screamed loudly and jumped on the bed and pulled the covers over me yelling, "Ghost! Ghost! Save me!" My heart was beating so fast that I thought it was going to bust out of my chest.

I heard laughing and moved the cover slowly and saw Murat laughing. I glared at him and picked the pillow and hit him with all my force. "Ouwf!!" He yelped and snatched it from my hands.

I picked the other pillow from bed and started hitting him who was shielding himself from me with pillow. "Ah!! Baba sorry. Oh no, not sorry at all," he said. "Ah! You idiot," I yelled hitting him. "Only yours," he said with a wink.

I pouted and hit him again and said, "I hate you so much for this." He pulled the pillow from my hand and threw both pillows on bed and pulled me near him. "Sure, babe," he said. I narrowed my eyes at his stupid smirk, "I am dead serious." "I know," he said with a grin.

It was so hard to be angry on him and his this behavior made me giggle. I hugged him and mumbled, "Don't do that ever again. It makes me scared." "But I love you scaring you," He said.

I pulled away and looked at his innocent face which he made with a pout, "Aww... Look someone is looking so cute," I said patted his head. He gasped and said, "You hurt my ego, mi Reina." I laughed and shook my head at his behavior.