I LOVE YOU

I was so shocked to see this ranking

I was so shocked to see this ranking.. Thank you all.. and I want to salute those writer who can write sex scene so beautifully.. I had to pause so many time.. Please don't hate me if you don't like.. and if you like please vote and comment.. I like to read your comment..

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

When they enter the room Ming start to kiss Kit slowly.. He wrapped kit arms around his neck.. Kit didn't try to pull back.. He response Ming kiss to kiss him back.. They are kissing each other infront of the door.. Ming unbutton Kit shirt while kissing and sucking his neck and jawline.. When Ming trying to open Kit pants button.. Kit grab Ming shoulder a little tight and said.. 

''bring me to the bed please..''' 

Ming look at Kit he pick up him and land him his bed.. push  Kit and start kissing him again.. Ming slide down a little and slightly sucking Kit nipples.. Kit shiver .. Ming smirk..

'''So sensitive''' 

Kit blush and try to say something but his mouth only let out light moan.. 

AAaaHHaa....

Ming get the hint he continue sucking Kit hard nipples..  and he pressing his finger in the other nipple.. Kit body shiver underneath of Ming.. Kit waist shook.. He grab Ming head and let a loud moan..

AAAaahhhahhaaa... ahmmmm... ahh.. Minggg...

Ming kiss Kit lower lips suck it and said,, when he touch Kit nipples .. those already get red because of Ming pressing,, sucking and biting.. 

''I want to lick them more'' 

Kit blush and look away.. Ming lower his head and start sucking Kit nipple.. He is satisfied how Kit is moaning beneath  him.. Ming already took of their pants when he was kissing Kit.. Ming finger wandered downwards.. toward kit hardened member's.. He grab it.. Kit moan.. Ming slid his hand under the boxer..

''Want me to lick you here ????''  Ming asked while pressing his finger in Kit junior..

 ''don't asked me you  idiot.. do what you want to do..'' Kit said and hide his face with a pillow..

Ming smile and slide down the boxer .. grab kit most sensitive part, Junior kit silky head.. Kit moan so loudly,, Ming can hear it even thought he holding a pillow tightly on his face.. Ming start slowly.. stroking Kit with hand sometime later he replace his hand with his mouth.. He stroke fast up and down.. sucking it and licking it with his tongue.. Kit body react with every movement of Ming.. Ming snatch the pillow from Kit.. He want to hear Kit moaning.. Kit eyes are closed.. he biting his lips so tightly.. it looks like blood coming from it anytime..

''Don't hold it back Kit.. I want to hear it...'''

Ming start sucking him again.. Kit tap Ming shoulder when he thing he is close.. but Ming didn't stop.. He sucking  even more fast.. Kit come in Ming mouth.. Ming lick all of it.. Kit eyes are dreamy.. He said..

''Dirty''

Ming lick his lips and said..

''No it's no.. It's tasty..'' 

Ming through his boxer and take the lube from his jeans pocket ..and kiss Kit lips and said..

''Open your legs Kit''

Kit do what Ming said..

'' Baby it'll hurt a little.. but I promise I'll make sure you feel good..can I ???''

Kit nod.. Ming get the lube and put his 1st finger into Kit.. Kit shiver.. Put 2nd finger after stroking some time.. Kit feel little pain.. But Ming hit the spot.. what makes Kit moan.. when Ming put his 3rd finger in.. Kit scream softly.. 

''Ming it's hurt..''

''just a little my sweet.. you'll feel good''

''But it's really hurt.. Did you enter..''

''No baby.. It's just my finger..''

'''What..I thought..AAaHaaaaa....Kit scream in pain.. He hold the bed tightly and try to easy his pain..'' 

Ming  meat already in Kit hole.. But he stop the moment kit scream..

''Baby I am sorry... I'll wait.. you move,, whenever you think you ready..''

after some time Kit try to move a little.. he cringe,, bite his lips.. Ming see it.. he feels guilty.. 

''Baby let's stop..I can't hurt you..''

''Don't you dare..''Kit hissed Ming.. ''Move..Be gentle'' Kit said biting his every word..

Ming nod.. He start to move slowly and kissing and sucking Kit to distract him.. Kit was starting to enjoy the pain.. Kit is letting out some moan..

''Aaahhhaa..mmmmm.. hammm...ahahhh'''

Ming took the hint he pound faster into Kit..Kit whole body bounce from the force but he already in a dreamy land.. He doesn't care anymore.. He pull Ming close.. kiss him and moan.. Ming pounding Kit like a beast.. He can't hold him back either..

''Baby you are so tasty..'' Ming said while sucking Kit bare back..

''Ming..ahh..hmm..Ming...'' Kit struggle to say something.. ''Ming I...ahhh...

''yes baby..'' Ming asked..

Ming I..ahhhh...I ahh.ohhh..Kit just blast.. He have his second orgasm.. Kit feels so good.. He feels he is heaven.. He reach out his hand for Ming..

''Ming..''

Ming lower his head.. '' yes baby''

''It feels so good...''

''Really..'' Ming kiss kit forehead while steel pounding inside of Kit..

''Ming..I..I love you..''

Ming blast inside Kit hearing him confessing.. He let himself in kit top.. Kit hug him tightly.. Ming didn't pull out.. After some time he start moving again.. 

''What are you doing???'' asked Kit with a husky voice..

''I want more.. I need more.. You're tasty baby..'' 

with that Ming moving fast and Kit start to moan again...

AAahhhahhh... Aaahhhaahh.. MINGGGGGG....