GEAR

''Kit.. Kitkat..''

''Don't bother me.. I'm sleepy..''

''But baby,, I need you..''..

Kit frown but open his thigh so Ming can enter..

''Ah.. Ming I'll be dead If this continue.. Amm.. slow down, can you.. be a little gentle..''

''Sorry P'.. but I can't stop myself..''

'' But.. ahhh.. mmm.. Min.. g.. mmann.. I have to attend class tomorrow..''

''Skip it..''

''Nooo.. It's been 3 days.. you lock me in this room.. Now it's enough.. AAAAhhhh.. slow down I said.. you will break me into pieces.. Ahh.. Ahmm.. Ming don't.. Ah.. baby please..''  Ming stop moving .. Kit frown again.. '' why you stop..?''..

''You said Please..''.. Kit roll his eyes..

''I don't have the strength to ride you.. And don't make me beg.. Just slow down a bit..''  After saying that.. Kit pull Ming for kiss.. and Ming start moving again.. but this time he is playing slow.. But the slow pace make a hell of mess out of kit.. he is moaning continuously.. Biting Ming shoulder.. his neck.. and calling his name again and again... Ming feel proud of himself.. everytime Kit can't control his cool.. and beg for more.. He love to hear Kit says his name while they are having sex.. It gives him a rare satisfaction.. Because no matter how terrible state Kit is.. he never forget who give him the pleasure..

''I won't let you go ever.. I love you P' Kit..'' .. Ming kiss Kit.. Kit try to hold his breath.. then said.. ''I know..'' ...

Kit is mad with Ming because he had to skip today's class as well.. not because they didn't arrive in time.. but because.. He can't stand his own feet.. Beam teasing him after see his hickey and bite mark.. but he tease him more when he saw some scars mark on Ming neck.. Kit had to come back his dorm.. It was so embarrassing.. He cover his head in the blanket.. he really want to kill his lover right now.. who is now making porridge for him in the kitchen..

Knock.. Knock..

Ming open the door.. ''Mom..''.. he is surprise to see Kit mom standing there.. ''How are you my son..?''.. ''I'm fine.. but I just talk to you in the morning.. why didn't you tell me you're coming..'' ..

Kit pull his head out.. he is not even surprise.. after knowing about Ming.. his whole family behave like Ming is there son not him.. they always talk to him.. call him everyday.. sometime they forget to call him but they make sure call Ming.. Dad talk to him about business .. Kristi asked him about boys.. Mom even cook his favorite food and send it to him.. he is happy though.. see his lover and his family go so well together.. and he think '' who am I talking here.. he is mighty Mingkwan.. who doesn't love him..''.. he shout..

''this is my room by the way.. did someone forget I live here..''.. Kit mom smile.. ''No baby.. how can I forget about you.. get up.. I bought your favorite food.. and your favorite red velvet cake too..'' Ming help her to put the food into plate.. Kit come and hug his mom.. ''Oh my sweet.. let's eat.. I just come to see you.. I have to go back.. My friends are waiting for me..''.. ''You didn't come for me..'' Kit pout.. Ming chuckle.. ''Of course I came for you.. but my friends are waiting for me.. you know I hardly have time for them..''.. ''I know''... they start to eat.. Ming is enjoying his dish.. he loves Kit mom cooking.. but he stop eating looking at Kit..

''What's wrong..?''.. Ming asked.. Kit mother look at Kit and asked.. ''You don't wan't to eat..?''.. Kit sigh.. ''I want porridge...'' Ming smile awkwardly.. He grab a bowl and gave Kit a bowl full of egg porridge.. Kit start eating without complaining.. Kit mother cry without realising.. Ming taken aback.. ''What's wrong mom..?..'' Kit put her spoon down and hug his mom.. ''Mom..''.. Mom give kit a tight hug then he patted Ming head.. 

'' I'm really happy..''.. Ming and Kit both look worried.. she continue... '' whenever kit fall sick.. he didn't eat anything other then my cooking.. when he come to study here.. I was so worried.. there was a time he need to get hospitalised because he skip his meal..'' .. Ming also know about this habit of Kit.. he really skip his meal often.. '' but I can feel good now..''.. Kit asked.. ''why..?''.. ''there are so many food on the table.. everything is your favorite.. I personally made them.. but you choose to eat simple egg porridge.. even though you always complain how bad his cooking is..'' Ming smile.. Kit look down shyly.. '' I can feel easy now.. I don't have to worry about you anymore.. he can take care of you very well..'' .. Kit doesn't want to see.. he knows that stupid Ming is grinning ear to ear now..

''My baby is precious .. you better propose him grand way..''.. Ming nod.. and said goodbye to Kit mother.. she kiss Kit hair then said goodbye as well.. 

Kit is sleeping .. Ming slide into the blanket and hug Kit from behind..

''Ming not again.. I don't want to skip any class..''.. Ming chuckled.. 

''What are you talking baby.. I'm just cuddling with my cute sweet puppy lover.. ''.. Kit sigh.. After some time.. Kit said softly..

''Ming..''

''Hmm..''

''I want something from you..''

''anything for you my love..'' He kiss kit neck.. and caress Kit hair..

''Give me your gear..''.. Ming hold his action.. sit in surprise and said..

''Say that again..''.. Kit also sit and said softly..

''It doesn't matter much to me,, what people think about me.. but I don't like when someone doubt about your love.. I don't like someone want's you.. you are mine.. give me your gear.. I'll wear it.. and If anyone asked you out.. tell them your gear is not with you..''... Ming look at Kit without blinking .. he take off his gear bracelet.. put it on in Kit wrist.. then said with tear in his eyes..

''Are you planning to murder me with all of this confess.. Did I say I love you enough..?''.. Kit smile looking at the gear.. then nod..

Ming thought,, '' Damn,, he will be angry tomorrow again.. but I can't resist him..''... He kiss Kit and hug him tightly... 

''Ming ... Yo.u .. promise.. this is Ahhh... This is not.. mmhh.. stop licking... this is not .. Ahhmm,, mm,, ah, aah,, Ming..''

 Ming is busy with Kit harden nipples..

''I mmm,,,, stop.. I hate ..ah .. you..''' Ming bite hard..

''AAAhhh.. you bastard... ahhhh...'' this time he is licking the top of the biting nipple.. 

''Ming.. so good.. ahhh.. Ming.. M. I. N. G....''''''