CARE

Next day Ming also can't come for lunch.. Kit is busy too.. so he make a delivery to Engineering faculty.. Ming come to received a delivery.. he saw Forth their too..

''Owwo P'.. so many..did you order it..''.. Ming asked Forth.. see so many bag.. Forth reply..

''No., someone delivery it in my name.. didn't check..''.. Ming take his packet.. there is a note..

''Don't skip your meal.. Don't give it to your senior.. just because they asked you too.. I'll call you after class..''.. Ming smile like an idiot and look back at Forth.. he said in mind..

''why the hell,, he looked so pissed off..''...  

''Give a hand Ming.. I can't take it alone.. and you have to share it also..''... Ming help him.. Ming give those cold drink and fruit to the 1st year,, who is training in the field.. Forth give Kongbob some drink and two orange.. Kongbob asked ..

''So many.. Forth, who buy all of this.. spend less boy.. we have tight fund..''... Forth sigh and give a paper in Kongbob hand.. Kongbob look at it..

''Don't give my man hard time.. share it with others..''... Kong smile loudly.. his gang asked him what happen.. he show the paper to everyone.. everyone tease Forth.. Kong pat Forth shoulder then said..

''Drink it and cool down.. you need this..''.. Kong walk straight to the field.. he shout..

''enjoying your drink..?.'' 

''Yes P'.. thankyou..'' everyone yell back..

''Don't thank me.. I didn't buy it.. It's from your P' Ming lover.. so thank him and if you see Kit.. thank him too.. understand..''

''Yes P'... thankyou P' Ming..''.... Ming don't understand the situation.. he look at Kong.. Kong hand him the note.. Ming smile brightly to see the note.. Kit is really shy person.. he doesn't like public affection.. for him to do this,, means a lot.. and he did it for Ming.. the thought of it.. makes Ming happy.. he barely hold his tear in his eyes.. Kong pat on his head and said..

''Good catch.. love him more.. he is tsundere like P' Arthit.. that's why I know.. they didn't admit.. they didn't show but they care more than anyone.. take care of him..''

''I do P'...'' Kong left him and Ming look at the note again.. he read it again and again.. 

Ming complete his task and  wait for Kit to finish his class.. Kit class is over.. he took his phone to call his lover but someone hug him from behind.. he doesn't need to look back to know who it is.. he can smell the scent of his lover.. kit said in angry voice..

''stop it.. People are around..''.... Ming release kit.. and hold his hand.. Kit didn't say anything.. he followed Ming footstep to his car.. Ming give him a box full of KITKAT... 

''Do you want me to get fat..?..'' kit asked holding the box of chocolate.. 

''I don't mind if you gain some weight.. but if you get fat,, you will nag me for that.. so give me back the box.. just have this one..''   he give kit only one kitkat from the box.. Kit smile.. he took a bite,, Ming suddenly kiss him.. Kit startled,, Ming took all the chocolate in his mouth when kissing Kit..

''Just wanted to taste the sweetness..''... Ming said licking his own lips.. Kit blush and hit Ming shoulder..

''Idiot.. pervert.. I hate you.. I hate you..''... Ming smile and said..

''Yeah... yeah... Love you too..''....