Hug

Kit sit between his two best friend.. They are staring at him.. Kit shake his head and said..

''What..?.. stop looking..''

''How could you do that..?'' asked Phana..'' 

''It's my life,, my decision.. and he doesn't have any problem with my decision.. why would you two care so much..?..''  This time Beam burst in anger..

''Why we care..?..  who the hell you think you are ..?. A little fat grumpy Kitty.. It's miracle that he love you and handle all of your stupidity.. If  It's me,, I would have broke up with you several time.. How could you refuge his marriage proposal..?''

''If It's you.. I don't even care to fell in love.. talking about breakup.. and listen very carefully.. he never propose me.. It was just a joke,, that my mother tell.. Ming just said.. '' let's do it..''... how could I say,, yes.. are you stupid..?''

Phana and Beam blink together.. Kit said again.. this time his voice is low and soft..

''Don't worry.. I'm not gonna lose him again.. When the time comes the Marriage also happen,, If he can handle me for that time being..''.. They smile and hug Kit tightly.. Ming see that and run to claim his lover..

''P'.. don't touch My thing.. you both have your's.. stop touching mine..'' Ming hug kit from behind and squeeze him on his chest.. Kit hit Ming hand..

''Oaaawoo.. P'..'' Ming whine.. 

''Stop It.. I'm not a thing..''.. kit said.. which Ming replied with big smile on his face..

''But you are mine and you didn't denied.. I like it..''..  Beam and Phana shake their head.. Beam asked..

'' Why are you here.?.. you let your senior do all the work.. they can't even find time to meet their lover..'' Ming smile and said..

''P'.. I came here for lunch.. and I know who you are talking.. this is free time and I choose to see my lover and he choose to see our pretty professor.. what can I say.. he is my senior afterall..''... Beam clinch his fist,, Kit smile.. Phana stand up and saying..

''Yeah ,, yeah.. I also choose to see my boyfriend.. My lovely wayo.. see you guys later...'' Beam growl in anger and left this two love bird alone..

''Ai' Kitty.. did you booked the ticket..''... Beam asked Kit.. who is now writing something sitting in the bench.. He answer..

''I do..''.. Phana come and said to kit..

''Kit,, did you take the note for me..?''.. Kit sighs then said..

''I'm preparing for both of you..''.. Phana and Beam.. look at each other and hug kit from both side,, making a sandwich..

''LOVE you kitty...''... Kit struggle in between.... Forth grab Beam color and pull him closer to his chest and said..

''Don't say you love someone else so casually and this is too much skinship for my liking..'' he look at kit and said..

'' Don't cheat on my junior.. I'm not gonna allow it..'' then he look at Phana and said..

'' I already send the video to Wayo.. he reply with angry emoticon .. you better run quickly....'''...

Beam shake his head to see his boyfriend jealousy.. Kit growl in frustration.. and Phana just run... 

The crazy doctors are waiting for the news.. they are applied for leave.. Forth invite them in the gear ceremony.. which is arrange in the beach.. so they want to go.. Wayo already have the permission.. now it's there turn.. The teacher said yes.. they left the teacher room and Phana hug Beam.. he said looking at kit..

'' you come here shorty..''.. They both make another sandwich with kit between.. Kit look infront and said to Phana..

''Pha.. you better let go of me''.. Phana tighten his hug and said..

''Why..?..'' .. kit look at him and told him to look infront.. Phana look and push Kit away.. Wayo is standing there.. Phana come closer.. Wayo is look like.. he is gonna cry anytime.. when Phana try to touch his face.. he smack and said...

'' You don't want to let go of P' kit.. from this time you dare to hug me.. I'll chopped your hand into pieces ..'' Phana gulped... Wayo look at kit and said..

''Doesn't you have enough P'... Ming always cling to you..''.. he then look back at Beam and said..

''P' Beam.. I'm payed my debt.. I send the photo to P' Forth.. you better prepare your explanation...''' After saying Wayo just left with Phana behind him...

Beam scratching his head.. ''Damn this little kid.. what do I do now.. I'm dead today..''

Kit just take his bag and go for engineering.. when he arrive.. he called Ming.. Ming run to the front gate.. he is breathing heavily..

''why don't you call me..?..''... Kit come close and hug Ming.. Ming freeze  for a second then hug Kit back.. and said..

''What happen with my baby..?..'' Kit buried into more on Ming chest,, inhale the scent of his lover body.. then said softly..

'' I just miss your hug....'''... Ming smile and hug kit tightly...