0.5

Ashton sat in the principal's office, staring the man down, in the chair next to him sat Luke, who was practically having a panic attack and the principal hadn't even said anything yet. Ashton had his ink covered arms crossed and was glaring at the old man before him, for this happened every week. It was always him in the principal's office, instead of the dickheads who should be in his place.

"Principal Young, I do not believe you have accused the right person. You're clearly being biased, Ashton was only defending me," Luke spoke up, seeing the daggers shot at him from his principal, which quickly made him shut up. Luke looked down his hands, feeling bad that he made Ashton and him get into this predicament.

"Why are you glaring at him for stating his opinion?" Ashton asked, clearly irritated by his principal's idiotic behavior. Who put this man in charge?

"He's being rude, and needs to know how to speak to someone who is above him properly, Ashton. Unlike you, Luke has potential, and needs to learn that if he keeps hanging around with the bad crowd, he's going to end up being nothing but scum in this world," Principal Young ranted, and the words he used shocked Luke. Was he allowed to speak that way to students?

Ashton simply rolled his eyes, he was used to their dick of a principal's behavior, and had learned to just ignore how ignorant he was. Principal Young was currently waiting for their parents to arrive to he could speak about what happening with their parental guardians there, but Ashton's mother was busy with work, and wasn't going to show up to some meeting at the high school she doesn't give a shit about. Luke's parents however, showed up in the matter in five minutes, and had dropped everything out of concern for their son.

When Mr. and Mrs. Hemmings showed up to the high school, they were escorted to a brown door with a metal plate on the front which said; 'Mr. Young - Principal'.

They entered and first saw their nervous son, sitting in a green faux leather chair before Principal Young who was an old man, his hair short, white and thin. Wrinkles covered his face, and he had brown rimmed glasses, which did nothing to help his failing vision.

"Ashton, do you expect your mother to make it to this meeting?" Principal Young asked, but he already knew the answer, he simply just liked to rub salt in the wound.

"No," Ashton muttered, not noticing how Luke's parents were staring at him puzzlement. Why would their son be hanging out with someone like this punk? They knew Luke was never one to judge, but they felt their perfect angel couldn't have been called into the principal's office on his own, it had to be the fault of this inked teen.

"I suppose we can just start the meeting then..," Principal Young turned, gesturing his hand towards Luke's face, which had fading bruises and cuts. Mr. and Mrs. Hemmings had already seen these injuries and questioned Luke, who had informed them that they had come from him falling down the stairs at school. They hadn't believed him but he insisted, and they gave up after a while. "So your was being bullied by a few of our students, and Ashton here jumped in and defended him by fighting said students."

"Oh no!" Liz gasped, shocked that someone would be bullying her baby, but soon her shock slipped away and was replaced with anger as she understood what was going on. "So since this young man right here defended by fighting back against the other students he is being punished, am I correct?"

"Well, yes. It is against school policy to be putting hands on other students-"

"And what about the other students, who are the real ones who should be punished right now?" Liz snapped, seeing Principal Young go silent. "You two can leave and go back to class, clearly your principal is being biased. He could get fired because of this," Liz spat.