2.0

"A struggle is going on in his head mentally, and I'm sure you being gone did not help," the black haired nurse stated as she was scribbling down information about Luke's state. Irritation crossed over Ashton's face. As he refused to look up at the bitch of a nurse, far too focused on Luke. Holding the pale man's hand.

Biting his lip, Ashton forced himself to be polite to the nurse, "How has his condition been?"

She moved his porcelain skinned hand to move the pitch black hair strand out of her face, lifting the clipboard she was holding a little higher to read her notes and compare them to the notes she had taken when Luke had originally come to the hospital.

"He's been slowly getting worse, we've been trying to get in contact with his parents to ask if they would like to keep him on life support...there is only so long that the insurance money will last before they pull the plug due to his worsening condition."

"Leave, I need some alone time with him," Ashton muttered in a raspy voice, hearing the clacking of black heels leaving the room, and the door shutting to provide Ashton with privacy. Leaning his head down, he allowed his mess of hair to fall against the blanket pulled over Luke's body. His skin had clearly become paler while Ashton had been stuck in the holding cell with Calum, and it caused him to worry for Luke. "I will never let them pull that plug Luke, you are too good to die this way. Not at the hands of that bastard."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Looking around, the sounds of his footsteps echoed on the wet pavement beneath his converse. Looking up at the sky, it was a bright white, no clouds in sight. The white light made him look sick and washed out, and whenever he looked in the dark almost black puddle, he was concerned for his health just by how sick his appearance was.

It felt like he had been walking for days now, and getting nowhere. His phone was nowhere to be found, nor were there any other people.

"Where am I?" He asked softly, brushing his hand through his hair. Moving to look at the window of a shop, unable to see his reflection in the blacked out windows. However this one he could see himself in, and this shocked him. Able to get a closer look at himself, he could see that his frail pale body was in a light blue cotton hospital gown, looking down at his feet as his converse and socks were no longer on his feet. And the bitter cold hit his skin much more harshly now, as he came to the understanding that he was in far too little clothing when just wearing a hospital gown.

A black 1959 Cadillac slowly drove up behind Luke, the window being pulled down to reveal Michael sitting in the driver's seat. "Luke Hemmings, get out of the cold, won't you. Trying to get sick?" The punk joked, Luke staring at Michael with wide confused eyes.

"M-Michael- but you're dead...you were murdered,"  Luke whispered, his dull blue eyes staring into Michael's bright green ones. "Calum killed you."

Michael moved over the center console of the car and opened the passenger side door for Luke, urging the blonde to come in. "Come on Luke, time isn't dwindling."

Luke frowned but got into the Cadillac nonetheless. "Where am I?"

"You, my friend are in limbo, and I'm here to guide you to where you should end up," A smile was on Michael's face as if what he had just said was no big deal. However, to Luke, it was a big deal and made him feel stressed.