1.3

His mouth open as he panted, knees bent as he leant forward. He grabs his water bottle to drink a few large gulps of cold water, sweat coating his body. Turning to the side, he could see a certain blonde staring at him with an expression of lust. But it morphed into a blush covering his face, embarrassment from being caught.

Ashton beckoned the blonde over, who was in a similar pair of dark blue shorts and a white t-shirt. Ashton stripped out of the sweat soaked t-shirt, and Luke felt like the punk was testing him.

His hand grasped Luke's and dragged him towards the showers, where privacy was minimal. The twink had never been in the showers willingly due to his sexuality being a point of harassment. But seeing as he had Ashton beside him, in his tattoo and piercing covered glory, he clearly had nothing to worry about.

Ashton was nude, standing under the shower head, and Luke was the same way. A divider separated them however, leaving both teens wanting to see more. Ashton was never one to feel self conscious about his body, but Luke definitely was. So while Luke had seen Ashton's several times, Ashton had not seen him.

"So when will you stop staring at me from afar, and actually do something babe?" Ashton asked with a smirk, turning his head from facing up to look at the water jet-streaming against him, to Luke.

Luke blushed at his words, damn his bluntness; Why couldn't he be softer with the words?

"I personally have never been to make the first move," Luke replied, rubbing his arm and shyly turning away from Ashton.

Ashton turned his water off and went to walk out of the stall, making Luke frown. But the punk instead walking into Luke's stall, which was too small for the both of them. Luke being pretty close to Ashton, the punk moving forward and closing any space between them and pressing his lips against Luke's. It lasted only a few short seconds before their coach was yelling for them to break it up immediately or they'd both get detention. Ashton didn't give a shit about detention, but, he didn't want Luke to get one.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:

There is a pounding sensation in the head as you come to consciousness, and it feels ten times  worse than how the movies describe it. Sharp pains are running throughout every damn limb Luke has; and his eyes are refusing to open. His wrists have a cool metal wrapped around them which connected to chains that are changing against the ground with any slight movement he makes.

As he coughs, he's unsure of if blood droplets spread on the ground in front of him, or if it's just, spit. He's dehydrated that's for sure, and injured. You don't get into car crash; one that's meant to hurt you, and not get injured.

His body was shaking so damn much, and you think that after becoming a police officer, fear would no longer be a problem. But, as he finally was able to blink his eyes open and adjust to the dark, and muddy cellar he was in: He could them see that there was no hope for him.

Ashton was going to rot in prison, and he was going to rot in this basement for trying to get the love of his life out of it. Love makes you do these insane things, and never did he think he would end up kidnapped- almost dead for it. But, it was for selfish reasons as well. He couldn't live without Ashton, the sex they had- the moments they shared. He always could close his eyes and imagine Ashton's touch on his skin. It may have been the only thing keeping him sane at this point.

A dim bulb was above Luke, and was the only providing a small cascade of light that made him looking even more sickening than he would in natural light.