||6.||

•||Ch 6: Changing behavior and kiss||•

||Aziya POV||

We were now back on ignoring term. Not me but he was again ignoring me but I told my heart that what if he ignored us but still he was with us now I wanted more? Nothing.

I heard the doorbell rang and walked to the door to see who was there. I opened the door and stood in surprise. I greeted her quickly and welcomed her inside. "Sorry Aziya I can't come inside," She said looking at me then back at her son Mohsin. "Actually I have to go somewhere and can't take Mohsin with me if you have no problem then can you please look after him? I promise I will be back soon," She said looking at me with hope.

I smiled and nodded my head, "Yeah sure. No problem," I said looking at Mohsin. She hugged me and said, "Thank you so much," and rushed away kissing Mohsin forehead and saying on the way, "Don't disturb aunty."

I waved her bye and looked down at the baby boy. "So baby boy come inside," I said closing the door. He gasped and looked at me in completely horror. "How can you call me baby boy? I am not baby. I am a big man," he said with a cute pout.

I awed at him and said holding my ears, "Sorry big man." He smiled and said patted my head, "Apology accepted. I forgive you." I giggled looking at him and shook my head with a smile.

I took him in the living room and asked, "So tell me what does this big boy want to eat?" He sat on the couch and said, "I am not hungry but I wanna play with you." I looked at him and nodded my head.

He ran away and yelled, "Now catch this superman." I laughed at him and ran behind him slowly to catch him. He ran in the lawn and stopped to look at me. "You know you are very slow. Lazy girl." He said shaking him head in disappointment.

I stopped and looked at him with a sad look, "Tell me then what should this lazy girl do to become like superman?" I asked looking sad. He came near me and wrapped his small arms around my legs. "Don't be sad. I forgot that no one can become like a superman like me," he said making me smile.

He pulled away and again started running, "Now catch me lazy girl," he yelled running around in the lawn making me laugh at him. I ran behind him and catch him. He pouted and said, "How can you catch this superman. No one is supposed to catch him."

I ruffled his hairs and said, "Sorry again sweetie." He made me wrap my dupatta on my eyes and caught him like this. I heard his voice and walked in that direction and laughing. It was so much fun to play with a kid and become like kid.

I again heard him giggling from my right and walked their trying to find him and caught an arm. "Gotcha," I said laughing and removed my dupatta from my eyes and stood froze. I heard Mohsin giggling from behind me.

I quickly left his arm and felt heat raised on my cheeks. The person who I caught and stood in front of me was Murat. I quickly put my dupatta on my shoulders and looked down with blush.

He slowly raised his hands and moved my hairs from my face behind my ear. I stood like a statue and blushed more if that possible. He quickly cleared his throat and took few steps back.

Mohsin ran towards us and said jumping up and down, "Now uncle it's your turn." I looked at Murat and knew him he was going to say no but he surprised me saying, "OK."

I looked at him in surprise then found a cloth to wrap around his eyes. I handed him to wrap it but Mohsin stopped him, "Aunty you should wrap it what if he cheats," he said. Murat looked at him with amused look and smiled.

I hesitantly picked it from his hand and wrapped around his eyes. "Now aunty turn him around," Mohsin said. I turned him around in a circle then ran away with Mohsin. I hid myself behind a tree and pressed my lips to stop giggling and Mohsin hid behind another tree.

I peeked around tree to look at Murat and saw him coming in my way. I looked at him with my big eyes and ran away from that tree. I couldn't stop myself and giggled loudly.

He came near me and caught me. I squealed and laughed loudly. I didn't notice his arms around me and his stares. I was too busy in laughing freely. When I stopped laughing I looked at him and felt our world stopped.

He leaned down and pecked my cheeks making me blush. I looked at him in shock, surprise, happiness and confusion. Did he really just kiss me....? We both looked away when we heard Mohsin laugh. I pushed him and ran inside the house with a shy smile.

•••

Mohsin went to his house after dinner when Mubarah came and this house again became silent. I gazed at the moon sitting in the lawn when my mind drifted off to the morning sense.

I touched my cheeks with a smile where he kissed me and blushed. His behavior was still strange to me not knowing what he was doing with me.

I got up and went to my room and picked my diary and started writing on it.

Love? A beautiful word.
Which not everyone get in their life like me.
And the ones who get it are very lucky.

Dear diary,

Can you believe what happened today? Today the behavior of Murat surprised me that I can't even believe that he kissed me today. Yes kiss.

This kiss was just a peak on my cheeks but for me it is a lot. His behavior confuse me every time and today his behavior again confuse me.

Today first time I felt alive and carefree when I played with Mohsin and Murat. Today first time I felt myself in Murat arms. Thinking about it gives me giddy feelings like butterflies dancing in my stomach.

Should I think that he has now develop some feelings for me or not?

I can't think straight because his behavior is still strange to me. One day he is like a normal person and next day opposite of it, looking an angry man.

.........

Assalam-o-Alaikum!

Hope you all enjoyed it.

Question time, *wink* what you like most about yourself? If you ask me, I like my hairs and my little attitude.😛

If you like this chapter, consider giving it a vote.

*hugging those who voted on previous chapters*

Till next time.
Take care.
*with a lot of love*

Allah Hafiz!