Part 3

HARRY'S POV

"Harry, mate come on we will be late" Ben yells from the car.

I laugh and turn around and lock my front door.

"Keep your pants on Ben,since when do you care about being late" I tease.

I finish locking my door and slide into the passenger seat of Ben's car and close the door. It's nice and warm inside.

"Harry, as much as I'd love you to get in these pants it's really not an appropriate time" Ben banters with me.

"In your dreams Winston, in your dreams" I say back.

We both laugh as Ben backs down my driveway and we head towards the school. Today is my first day at Doncaster Prep, I transferred from Homes Chapel high when this position became free. Ben and I have known each other since our university days in London. Ben is the football and sports coach at Doncaster Prep and he knew I was looking for a higher paying position, so when the maths teacher at Doncaster Prep quit at the end of last term, I jumped at the chance to apply. At 24 I'm looking to find a permanent school to settle down in. Ben always goes on and on about how great the kids are at Doncaster and I'm excited to begin the school year.

I smooth out my jeans and grey button up and place my bag in the backseat.

"I don't understand why you even bother wearing shirts H, you unbutton them so low you may as well not be wearing one" Ben says smirking at me.

"Hey, stop perving on my body..this is just how I like to wear my clothes" I smile back.

Ben laughs and we continue to banter back and forth.

"So the year is looking good for the football team then?" I ask Ben.

I'm not that good of a football player, but I love the game. Ben has asked me to assist in coaching this year and I'm really excited about it.

"Yeah, wait until you see the team H, we have a great group of boys and wait till you meet Louis Tomlinson he is my star player. He is only a junior but I've pulled all sorts of strings to get him on our senior team, he is fantastic and will go far with football" Ben says.

"Well I'm looking forward to meeting this star player then. What makes him so special though?" I ask wondering how a junior could be good enough to have the rules bent for him.

"Well he is not what you expect that's for sure. He is small and tiny, really agile and is very very fast. He has the ability to read passes and the ball from a mile away. He is truly something to watch H" Ben says passionately.

"Well I look forward to it, when's the first practise again?" I ask.

"Tomorrow after school" Ben says.

I nod in response.

"Are you ready for all your lessons?" Ben asks me.

"Yeah I think so, I just really hope the kids don't hate me on the first day" I laugh slightly.

"H, no one ever hates you. You will be the super hot young maths teacher and I guarantee everyone will be turning up to class just to get a glimpse of you" Ben teases.

"Yeah, yeah" I say back pushing his shoulder.

"I'm serious the girls will be swooning over you" He replies.

"Yeah, well pity I don't swing that way hey" I say winking at Ben.

"Haha, true and pity I don't swing your way, I totally would go for you if I wasn't straight" Ben laughs.