Part 13

HARRYS POV

'I don't want to live with you anymore, don't contact me or visit me again. I hate you'

I read the message over and over again, it just doesn't make any sense. Why would Louis say that. I've been trying to understand this message for three days. Louis won't respond to any of my texts and when I call it goes straight to message bank. I sigh and put my phone down on the bench.

Casey, Ben and I are all gathered in my kitchen eating lunch.

"H, I really don't think the message was from Louis" Ben tells me for the 100th time.

"I know Ben.....I agree, but that means that Louis is alone and is hurting and probably thinks we hate him. He doesn't know we know he doesn't have his phone and I'm worried, I don't know why but I'm really worried, I can't shake this feeling" I tell them.

"What feeling? You think something has happened to Louis?" Casey asks worriedly.

I look towards Ben and Casey, they are so concerned for Louis safety, the court orders can't come through quick enough. Louis needs to be with us, with people who care about him. Ben and Casey's lawyer James has been working tirelessly to get their case heard and the paperwork passed through quickly and all we can do is wait for the phone call. In the meantime I really don't know how Louis will hold up, especially with us not allowed to visit and no contact at all with anyone if that evil Lauren has his phone.

"I'm sorry Case, I just can't get rid of this bad feeling. I think Louis is in trouble or something" I say.

"Well let's go, I'm not risking it. If that bitch so much as says a word about not being able to see Louis, I'll gladly rip her hair from her skull. We need to get to him" Casey says.

She stands up and goes to grab her car keys.

"Wow, Casey I've never heard you swear let alone threaten someone" I smile slightly at her.

She smiles back at me.

"I will protect the ones I love to no end Haz, you now that and I love Louis like my own I want him safe, let's go" she says.

Ben and I get up from the table and Ben smirks knowingly at me. Suddenly Ben's phone rings and he looks at the caller ID

"It's James" he says quickly and answers it straight away.

Casey and I stand there and watch as a splitting smile makes its way across Bens face. He hangs up and looks towards us.

"The paperwork is through, Louis is ours Case" Ben smiles so brightly at Casey who laughs a teary laugh.

They jump into each other's arms and hug and kiss each other, they turn towards me and I am smiling so brightly at them, they engulf me in a huge hug and it seems like such a relief. Finally Louis is going to have a home full of love. We pull back and laugh and smile at each other, we wipe our tears away, this is such great news.

"Come on, let's go get him. Let's go get our son Ben" Casey says.

She grabs our hands and we all rush to the car, Louis is going to be so happy when he sees us. I can't wait to see him and hug him and hold him in my arms, I want to cuddle him and kiss him and make sure he is safe. I don't want to let him go. We drive in happy silence the whole way to Birmingham and as we get closer to the house I can't help but feel nervous. I really hope Louis is okay, I still have an uneasy feeling in my stomach. We pull up to the house and walk up the driveway, as soon as we enter the yard I know something is wrong. I can hear yelling and screaming and I race inside to find three boys outside the bathroom, one on the phone talking to someone. I instantly know something has happened to Louis, I race inside the bathroom and what I see makes me want to break, Louis is lying in the floor lifeless. Lauren's hovering over him and I'm so scared, he is unconscious,. My instincts kick in and I race inside, I push Lauren out of the way and kneel down next to Louis.