Part 19

HARRYS POV

I watch on smiling to myself as Louis and Niall wrestle each other into the change rooms, I'm so in love with that kid it's not funny. Liam playfully pushes my shoulder breaking my gaze from Louis.

"You have it bad hey Haz" he laughs playfully.

I smile so widely at him.

"I can't lie Liam... I try, but I can't ...I love him so much" I smile.

"I'm glad he has you Haz, really glad" Liam tells me.

I smile back at Liam as Ben walks over to the group, a huge smile on his face. He was just talking to the scouts that attended the game, two from the big universities in London and one is from the actual Manchester United team. They travelled this far just to see Louis and by the look on Ben's face it means good news.

"What did they say" We all ask eagerly.

"Where is Lou?" Ben asks, looking around for him.

"He went to go shower and change with Niall" Casey answers.

"Come on Ben tell us" I say eagerly.

Ben Casey and I have actually sat down and discussed what will happen if one of the scouts wants Louis next year. We all decided we would all pack up and move together, if it means Louis will be happy and get a chance at a football career. We would all do absolutely anything for that boy. I know I want to spend the rest of my life with Louis, he is the ione and I will go wherever the road takes him. We haven't told Louis yet, we didn't want to put pressure on him for the game or anything.

Ben beams back at us all.

"Well.....they all want him, are fighting for him actually. Manchester want to sign him though by the end of the week" he says.

We all gasp, wholly shit this is huge news. Louis will be stoked, he didn't think they would even take a second look at him.

"Oh my god this is amazing!" Casey squeals.

"We have to tell Louis" Liam beams.

"They are taking a while maybe we should go check on them" I say.

We start walking towards the locker room when we hear it, a gun shot rings through and it's loud. We hear Louis yell Niall's name. Then we are running, Zayn in front wanting to get to Niall.

"Louis!!!" Casey yells distraught, as she races to find him and make sure he is safe.

"Louis!!!" Ben and I yell at the top of our voices.

Sophia is calling the police and an ambulance. My heart is in my chest as we race to the lockers, I am praying Louis is okay, I don't know what I will do if he isn't.

We reach the locker room and barge in. We see Niall on the floor in a pool of blood and Louis is nowhere in sight.

Zayn and Casey bend down at Niall's side, he has tears streaming down his face but he is alive.

"Are you okay baby" Zayn asks.

"He shot my fucking leg the prick" Niall yells.

Casey and Zayn begin to work to stop the bleeding.

"He.....took Louis, his dad took him and I don't know where, I'm sorry I tried to stop him... I'm sorry" Niall says practically sobbing now.

"It's okay Ni, this is not your fault" I tell him.

"They went out the back" he says pointing towards the back door.

I turn around and then back to Niall hesitantly.