{little note}

{messy little note- it's just needed.}

i am so sorry i was gone from this site for so long. i haven't updated this story in two years, and that is so, so scary to me. things were hard, and i can't believe i let two whole years slip by me like that. in all honesty, i had such a hard time coming back because every time i did more of the people and familiar things that i clung to before were gone, and it just left me a sick, empty pitted feeling on my stomache being on here. yet i ached for it because it was such a great place and something that got me through.

Regardless! I am back, and with full intent to continue. time has made me a much better writer and i plan on revising all chapters and making a better cover for this story, as well as writing the rest of the chapters. i already have many pieces saved in drafts.

while i know many of the people who read this story may be gone, and that less people may be into fairy tail now, i'm going to write it for me, as a revival of some of my spirits and to get back on my feet to do the things i love such as write, get lost in fairy tail and manga, and anything else. also, for anyone who may now be interested, as the grandest satisfaction is knowing others get to escape for awhile and enjoy your content.

i'm so grateful to creators like hiro mashima and artists and writers who make such enchanting content and create such a lovely community. it's really been such an addition to my life, and it'll always hold a special place in my heart as it got me through a lot.

once again, i deeply apologise, and i will do my best to polish up, ensure quality, and continue on my little gem. thank you everyone who may stumble upon my humble writing <3

i need a new cover and chapter re-writes desperately <3 <3 <3 but then i promise new chapters !

i miss this all achingly

i'm so sorry i'm an over sentimental sop gn