||9.||

•||Ch 9: Her diary||•

||Murat POV||

I quickly ran and before she took a step forward, I pulled her back. I turned her around and shook her, "Are you mad? You will get die if I didn't come here and save you," I yelled at her who was staring at me blankly and hugged her.

She got me scared. What if I didn't come and she... No. She was now save and with me. I pulled away from the hug but still had my arm around her and rested my left hand on her cheeks.

I creased her cheeks and picked her up in my arms when I noticed her getting faint. I carried her to my room and put her on my bed gently. I pulled covers on her and sat beside her.

I kissed her on both sides of her soft cheeks then at her forehead. "I am so sorry. I shouldn't had said that words to you. It all happened because of me," I whispered looking at her and moved her hairs from her face.

My mind went to her diary. She wrote diary maybe I got to know her by reading her diary. I knew I shouldn't do this but I wanted to know but curious got me. I went to her room and picked her diary from her bed and went back to my room.

I sat beside her on the bed and opened the first page mumbling a sorry to her. I didn't expect this all in her diary. I didn't know the things she wrote in her diary. The first line I read I was shocked and surprised.

Meri duniya walo se nahi banti,
Mujhy ab Khuda k pas jana hai.

(I don't have anyone in this world,
I want to go to God now.)

Dear diary,

Today everyone in my school again bullied me and again no one stood up for me. I am useless this was what they said. They called me with numerous names.

I tried to tell this dad but he didn't listen to me. When he saw me in his office he shouted at me to get lost.

I even tried to commit suicide but couldn't have enough power to do it. I tried to cut my skin but couldn't. Then I fall in sajdha and complained Allah about everything. Maybe one day He will take my pain away.

The page was like someone drops of water fell on it but I better knew after reading this page that it was her tears. I didn't get it why was her father shouting at her and people in her school called her with names.