3

Keith's POV
        It issss soooooooooo cold! I feel like I'm dying. Ugh I give up. "Hey Lance I know we hate each other and every thing but I'm dying!"
I say quickly so I can put the blanket back over my face to warm it up. "Ya I feel like I'm going to die to so come over here I guess. BRING THE BLANKETS!!!" Did he think I was not going to bring the covers. I wrapped as much around me as I could. I got over to Lance and sat closely next to him. He was soo warm he was a human heater. I could feel the blush arrive on my cheeks once I remembered it's lance I was cuddling with. I looked up and he was blushing worse then me. I could use that to my advantage. "Aw Lancey why are you blushing so much. It's not because of me is it?" I said in a mocking tone and cuddled to him more and wrapped me arms around him while laying my head on his shoulder. It was becoming late now. I could feel myself start to drift off into a nice sleep.
                                Lance's POV
        I was a blushing mess. I knew as soon as I started blushing I would regret it and I did but it felt nice to have him so close. I looked down and saw he was asleep. I quietly called Pidge and she turned up the heat. I picked Keith up and started to carry him to his room.

I could feel him start to wake up but then fall back asleep

I could feel him start to wake up but then fall back asleep. I got to his room and I saw he recently decorated it to look like a room in a house. I laid him down then laid down myself. ONLY BECAUSE OF THE DARE THING, hehe maybe. He woke a little "I'm still cold." Keith whined half asleep and pulled me closer, he got comfortable again and went to sleep. Tonight was definitely an interesting one.

Life is great

Life is great.
A/N: unless I say otherwise, any photo I use does not belong to me ok, ok.