14~

Keith's POV
     It has been a few weeks since the whole ordeal with Allura and Lance happened and things were kind of getting back to normal. Allura still wasn't very found of me or Lance but she was finally willing to actually be in the same room, and speak to us.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
After Shiro was gone then came back and was able to fly Black again.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I made my decision. I am going to join the blade. No one here needs me. Hunk flys Yellow, Pidge flys Green, Allura flys Blue, Lance<3 flys Red, and Shiro flys Black. It works out perfectly. I'm going to hate not seeing Lance but I'll visit when I can, now all I have to do is tell everyone. As I walk to the lounge I feel two arms wrap around my waist. "Keith~ I never get to see you anymore~ come hang out with me." Lance whined. This only made it 50X harder to break the news to him.
Everyone was sitting down waiting for me to speak. "So I have decided to fully, join the Blade. Everyone has a lion and Shiro will become the leader again. It will probably be better off if I help the Blade instead of getting in the way here anyways." I stated tooling down.
"If that's what you decide you want to do I won't stop you, but I will miss you buddy."-Shiro
"I agree, we'll miss you Keith"-Pidge & Hunk.
"Ok! Bye! Have fun!"- Allura, She was practically pushing me out the door!
But Lance just sat there. Then he slowly started walking towards me. Once he reached me he quickly pecked me on the lips then slapped me! Like really fucking hard! (Excuse my language lol.) Then proceeds to walk off towards his room. Damn I should probably go talk to him. I walked to his room and just walked in.
"Lance I-"....
"No just, go" Lance cut me off with cold words. It hurt.
"Please listen to me, I can't leave knowing your mad at me!" I wanted him to be happy, I wanted him to feel loved. I don't want to see him hurt, it's worse knowing that I'm the one who hurt him.
"Then I will always be mad at you if that's what it takes to keep you here." He looked up at me with tears in his eyes.
"But Lance, I can only help if I go with the blade. There is no place for me here."
"You can have Red back, I get Blue, and Allura can go back to the Castle/ship!" Lance at this point was yelling.
"I-I can't. Red chose you and Blue chose Allura. No going back."
"Shiro went back! So can we!" He don't understand.
"Lance, I'm going to the Blade end of discussion, I promise to visit when I can." I need him to just agree with me. It will make things so much easier.
"You can't visit if you die! The Blade won't care about you like I do! 'Mission or die' or some stupid thing like that is what they say, isn't it?!?!"
"Yes, that's close enough it's actual-"
"I don't care what it actually is! I care about you being alive and with me!" (Oof whatcha ganna say now keithy boy, lol I already know I'm the author)
"I'm sorry but I'm going. I promise to be careful. I love you."
And with that we end for the night, it's a short chapter but should hold u over for now right. Posted: January 22, 2019 at 9:48pm.