8//mini chapters

Keith's POV
I was eating breakfast when all of a sudden the door flies open, and Lance's runs in with Pidge chasing after. After a few more seconds Shiro comes in yelling at them both. Well today is starting off interesting. Now do I want to help my new boyfriend, Pidge, or Shiro. I have an idea. "HEY! Knock it off!" I yell at them "thanks Keith." Shiro sighs as the all froze. I walk over and took the game that was in Lance's hand, "Is this what you guys are fighting over?" I ask even tho I know the answer. "Well ya because I am supposed to play it first but LANCE took it!" Pidge whined. "Ok here you go." I started to bring it to Pidge. "Wait!" Lance yelled right before I got to her. I swirled around to look at him still holding the game. "If I give you a kiss do I get the game?" Lance offered, I knew this would happen that's the only reason I got In the middle of it, otherwise I would let Pidge kill Lance the Shiro kill Pidge. "Only if you also let me play second then I will also hold her back." I said because I also wanted to play the game just to annoy Pidge. "Ok DEAL!" He yelled, then he ran up to me and quickly pecked my lips. I handed him the game and grabbed Pidge's arm until he got to his room safely, then Pidge punched me in the arm. "NOW I HAVE TO WAIT TWO TURNS!" She Yelled annoyed.

A/N I made it like a mini chapter because I have no idea what to write. If you have ideas message me because this chapter was SHORT!