5

3rd person POV
        It was quite. Lance and Keith was in the kitchen eating. "About last night, I was thinking. What if we both came out to the rest of the team together." Lance said to Keith. Keith hesitated before talking. "Ya ok well I think we could do that, I also want to say something afterwords." Lance became suspicious for what Keith was planning for after they walked out that cute tiny gay closet they have been in. He decided not to ask. All of a sudden they revived a call from Allura. Hey we are going to be back sooner then expected so we will see you guys soon." She said then hung up before they could reply. "Hmm I wonder why they are coming back early." Keith stated while dumping his plate into the sink.( I stopped writing at this point bc I was cuddling with my dog) as Keith wondered why they are coming back, lance wondered when they are going to arrive. As Lance feared the team showed up about 3 minuets later. "Hey um guys me and Lance need to talk to you guys." Keith said while his heart was racing in fear of rejection from the team. Lance sighed and walked to stand beside Keith facing the others. "Are you two dating!" Pidge yelled to excitedly. "No Pidge, no." Keith said shaking his head. "Well let's just say I like girls but I also find guys very attractive." Lance said winking at Keith. "And I don't find girls attractive but I do guys." Keith said returning the wink. "So you are bi and gay." Hunk said bluntly. "Well duh." They said at the same time making Pidge fan girl.
Keith's POV
Ok so after I realized how much I liked Lance when he helped me, I wanted to ask him out. Pidge takes pictures of me and him whenever she has a chance so I was going to have her help me. "Hey Pidge I need to talk to you alone." I said pulling her out of the room. "I need 3 pictures you have of me and Lance. Dong ask why just give them to me." I quickly said. All she did was shake her head and went to receive the pictures. She came back and handed them to me. They were perfect. I went to my room and started to work. Finally I was done.
Lance's POV
I wonder why he left. About 3 minutes later Pidge came back. Then we had a 13 minute wait. Then Keith re entered the room with something behind his back. "Hey Lance can you sit down over there?" He asked me. "Um ya sure I guess." I said then took a seat. He walked over and handed me something. It was beautiful...

I then turned it around and 'will you be my boyfriend?' was written on it

I then turned it around and 'will you be my boyfriend?' was written on it. "I uh i. Keith I am at a loss for words. Of corse I will." I said. He actually wanted to date me. Wow this was the best day ever. Pidge then took out her camera. "Keith go sit on Lance's lap for a photo. Please." She said and he did so. As soon as she took it everyone wanted to see it.

( short story: I showed this to my sister and she said she couldn't look at it so I said "what's wrong? Is it to gay for you?" And she actually said it was

( short story: I showed this to my sister and she said she couldn't look at it so I said "what's wrong? Is it to gay for you?" And she actually said it was. I was on the floor dying of laughter.)
I will never forget this day. I love Keith.