Ch. 50

THANK YOU FOR 3K READS!!!💞

**TAILS'S WORKSHOP**

"You can what?" Ryder asked.

"I can give you guys powers." Tails answered.

"How?" Sonic asked.

"I had a~" Tails started but his excitement went out. "Prototype."

"What happened to it?" Amy asked.

"My first few trials didn't go well." Tails answered. "When I was about to make revisions, the first portal remote had to be built. I didn't think the prototype would work anyway so I took it apart."

"Is there any other way?" Silver asked.

"Well, there's one." Tails answered. "But no one will go for it."

"What's the alternative?" Shadow asked.

"Seeing if Eggman will help us..." Tails answered.

"Nope." (Y/n) said.

"We don't negotiate with the enemy." Sticks said.

"No way am I working with the future ruler." Silver said.

"Even if Eggman does help us, what does he have?" Knuckles asked.

"He has more advanced technology than I do." Tails pointed out. "Even if he can't give (Y/n) and Ryder powers, he could give them weapons."

"You expect Egghead, the same man whose property I've 'killed' on some occasions, to help me?" (Y/n) asked.

"I'm pretty sure he's over you 'killing' Orbot." Sonic said.

"You don't know." (Y/n) said.

"He may not know but I know that Egghead wouldn't put a petty rivalry over the fate of this world and our world." Ryder assured her.

"He would." Sonic, Tails, Amy, Knuckles, Sticks and Shadow said all at once.

Ryder sighed and looked at her. "Fine." He said before looking at everyone else. "Anyone got a plan yet?"

"I think we have to make sure that everyone on our team can at least fight first." Amy pointed out.

"Can you two fight?" Sticks asked, looking at (Y/n) and Ryder.

"No, but I can aim." (Y/n) answered. "He's 'aight."

Ryder cleared his throat before gently bumping her out the way. "I can shoot, too."

"Hmm..." Tails hummed and walked away from the group to a huge chest of drawers. He pulled out two lazer guns almost identical. Instead, one was glowing red and the other was glowing dark blue.

Tails walked back to the group and handed the respective guns to (Y/n) and Ryder.

"Are those mine and Knuckles's lazer guns from lazer tag?" Sonic asked.

"Yep." Tails answered.

"You said they broke!" Knuckles exclaimed.

With that, (Y/n) shot a part of the floor in front of her and Ryder. With her having the red gun, it shot a pretty thick red beam and it struck the floor. After, the beam disappeared from sight but a hole remained around the same size of the beam.

"Definitely not broken." Ryder mumbled.

"You guys seriously thought those guns were safe?" Amy asked.

"We had vests and goggles." Sonic answered in defense.

"Even in my time, that's considered dangerous. And we have heavy protection." Silver added.

"The vests and goggles were heavy protection." Knuckles said.

"Then why did you come back to me seriously hurt?" Amy asked.

"Wait..." Ryder started. "How much did the shots hurt?"

"...A lot." Sonic answered.

"I hope it's enough to hurt Solaris." Ryder said.

"Hope is irrational." (Y/n) said.**

"Us wasting time is irrational." Shadow pointed out. "Now that the hybrids have their weapons, can we make a plan?"

"Whatever, let's just start." Sonic said.

1. I'm so sorry this is possibly the shortest chapter ever but I promise the next chapter will be super long.
2. Thank you guys again for 3k reads<3.
3. I start Band Camp July 23 and end it August 3. And in between, I'm making a short trip. So I will be inactive extremely.
4. Anyone get the (**) reference hidden in the quote?
Bye!