Ch. 54

**CONTINUATION**

After Solaris's bright demise, the entire group looked at the area where it used to be.

There was only one piece of evidence that left behind the existence of Solaris: a huge pile of ashes.

(Y/n) and Amy gasped while everyone else stared quietly at the ashes. How the hell did that happen?

Well, from being shot in it's core, the core heated up and caused Solaris to explode from combustion. And since 'skin' burns and turns to ashes, that's what happened to Solaris.

One by one, everyone left the bush to examine the pile silently for a few minutes.

"Now what?" Ryder asked, breaking the long silence.

"I would guess we go back to only having minor fights with Eggman on a weekly basic." Knuckles answered and sighed afterward.

(Y/n) and Ryder sighed out of annoyance from his fourth wall breaking.

But now they have two problems.

"Wait...the girls!" Amy reminded everyone.

"What girls?" Tails asked.

"Sydney and Jade!" Amy said. "I told them to stay in the cave because I didn't want then getting hurt! Shadow, can you teleport me to the cave?"

"Why me? Why not Silver?" Shadow asked.

"Because if I'm right, you can only teleport to places you've been to." Amy shot back. "And Silver's never been to that cave."

Shadow sighed and rolled his eyes before grabbing at her arm and teleporting them to get Sydney and Jade.

Now to address the second problem...

"Um...(Y/n)?" Ryder asked.

"Yeah?" (Y/n) replied.

"You realize you're a murderer, right?" He asked.

"How?" She asked.

"You just killed the president of the United States." He said.

"There are two things wrong with that." She said. "One, in that case, all of us murdered him. Two, who would miss him?"

Ryder was honestly stumped.

"Can't argue with that." Ryder said.

"Well, who will run the US now?" Tails asked.

"Probably the Vice." (Y/n) answered. "But they better not~"

She was cut off when she looked at Silver. He was...fading away. Everyone else looked over at him and some gasped.

"What?" He asked as he looked at everyone concerned. Sonic pointed to his body. He looked down and realized he was fading.

"Oh no..." Sticks murmured.

"Wait...since Solaris never takes over~" Knuckles started.

"Eggman never started the bloodline~" Sticks continued.

"So Torill never existed to create you~" Sonic continued.

"So you never existed." Ryder finished.

Silver sadly looked down. "Well my sole purpose was to prevent Solaris..."

Silver had to say his last words quickly because he was really transparent.

"Thank you for preventing total destruction in this world and the next." Silver said.