Epiloge

I know I keep saying that it's the end of the book but I had this idea so...

**TWO WEEKS AFTER SOLARIS**(Y/n)'s POV**

So...Solaris happened two-ish weeks ago. I mean, didn't scar me enough to rethink life...even though it should've...but it's been on my mind non-stop.

Stuff went back to...somewhat normal.

Egghead somehow survived that throw from Silver so he was able to do his weekly battle with the team.

Me, however, just spent a lot of time at the beach. I barely slept. My sleep schedule is still fucked up. But when I did fall asleep, someone would take me and I would end up in Amy's or Tails's place.

But today I was still on the beach when I woke up. Not that I minded, but I just got worried. So I stood up, brushed the sand off myself and stretched before walking into the village.

The villagers have heard about me being part of stopping Solaris so I get free fruit for life. So I picked up an apple at a small fruit store before walking to Tails's workshop.

The doors were wide open when I approached it. But being the somewhat nice person I am, I knocked before entering...even though I could see Tails sitting at a table with a lot blueprints.

"Who is it?!" Tails yelled.

"(Y/n)." I replied.

His ears immediately pointed up and he frantically turned around to look at me a split second before clearing his desk completely of the blueprints and placing them in a nearby drawer. Then he looked at me with a nervous smile. It seems he broke out in a small sweat as well.

"Ok, you can come in!" He yelled.

I slowly walked in and as I got closer, I noticed his was panting heavily.

"Tails, you alright?" I asked.

"I'm fine!" He blurted out. "I-I mean...Why do you ask?"

"Because you're rushing your speech." I started. "And you're also sweating and out of breath."

"Well um..." He started. "...I gotta go. I promised Sonic I'd help him with something. Later!"

Tails then sped out his workshop, leaving me alone. And if he's telling the truth, which I doubt he is, he's going to somewhere to meet up with Sonic.

Come to think of it, the entire group has been acting weird. They have to be hiding a something.

So, to attempt to find something even secret-worthy, I went through Tails's stuff. Yep, I have no shame. He shouldn't have been suspicious.

I went through the drawer that he hid the blueprints in and found them. I looked at them.

I could barely make out what the blueprints had on them. It was extremely difficult to make out what the object even was.

As I looked at the other blueprints, I heard Tails's voice talking to someone. Maybe Sonic? That's when I went into panic mode.

I shoved all the blueprints back in the drawer as fast as I could before Tails's walked in. When I turned around, he had just set foot in the workshop.

"(Y/n), you're still here?" He asked.

"Yeah, but I'ma head out." I answered while walking out. "I'll see you later."

When I left the workshop, I walked back to the beach. I found my area and sat there as I looked at the water. Pretty soon, I found myself laying down and letting the ocean sounds drift me to sleep. But before I fell asleep, I thought of one thing:

'What could they be hiding?'

**TWO HOURS LATER**

Great, I'm hearing the voices again. Oh wait, it's just the team. What do they want?

I opened my eyes to see random colors. So I slowly focused them and found the team all staring at me.

"Yes?" I asked before yawning.

"We have a surprise for you." Amy said.

"Well, three surprises." Knuckles finished.

Surprises? Why am I scared already?

"Don't worry, you'll like'em." Sticks ensured me.

"What are they?" I asked.

"Well, they're at a secret location." Sonic said. "You have to be blindfolded before we take you."

I knew there was something to be scared about.

"Should I be scared?" I asked.

"No, you'll love the surprises." Tails said.

After considering every single possible outcome that could happen, which were about more than a million, I hesitantly stood up.

Amy tied the blindfold around my head so I was completely blind. Then, they started walking me to the surprise.

**20 MINUTES LATER**

After 20 minutes of walking, we finally stopped. We must be there.

"1..2..." The team said before one of them ripped off the blindfold. "Surprise!"

I looked at my first surprise. It was a shack! Unlike Sonic's, it had privacy.

The shack was HUGE! It had plenty of windows, strong materials for the walls and roof and looked absolutely beautiful.

"Guys..." I started but couldn't find the words to express how thankful I am. Except I just hugged them and they all hugged me back.

After the hug, I ran into the shack almost as fast as Sonic to find it fully furnished. A comfortable couch, a coffee table and chairs were in the living room along with a TV. But something on the coffee table caught my eye: my duffle bag and phone.

I haven't seen either of those things since I landed here. So I was surprised to see them. Actually, how come I didn't notice they were gone?

"Um...about your electronic device..." Tails started. "When I first looked at it, it was completely non-functional from all the water damage. So I took it apart and replaced all the ruined parts with new parts. So now, it should work better than it did before!"

I tried it out. It did work better than it did. Granted, it is an iPhone 6s and it was slowing down but it works so much more faster!

I ran over and gave Tails a huge hug.

After some time, they left me so I could enjoy my new home.

Ok, sucky ending but I had no other ways to end it.

Ok, I released this so it could make sense for the One-Shot Book. *Cough* Check it out and request *Cough* Bye!