||10.||

•||Ch 10: Confuse Murat||•

||Aziya POV||

I locked the door of my room and sat on my bed in confusion. Why did he save me? I asked my self. I laid on the bed and looked up at the ceiling.

My stomach growled because I hadn't eaten anything. I got up from the bed and opened the door. I saw him standing there and looked at him blankly.

He fleshed from his eyes for a second but before I put finger on it, he grabbed my hand. He took me out of my room but I stopped him and pulled my wrist out of his hold.

He breathed heavily and looked at me for a second then in a blink of eye picked me in his arms and carried me bridal style. I opened at him with my opened mouth and tried to said, "What.. Put.. Down." He chuckled and shook his head.

I closed my eyes tightly and gripped his shoulder tightly because he was descending the stairs. "I will not let you fall," He said softly making my heart beat fast. I believed his words because they were gentle and soft.

He walked in the kitchen and sat me down on the counter. I looked at him in confusion as he went to the fridge and pulled meat out of it. "What are you gonna do?" I asked in confusion. He smiled looking at me and answered, "Cooking dinner, Malika e Murat."

(Malika e Murat, an Urdu word, meaning Queen of Murat.)

My lips curled up hearing it and I admired him as he cocked dinner. "Want any help?" I asked on which he shook his head. He kissed on my forehead making me blush and said, "Today I am your chef."

I looked at him when he continued cooking dinner. I lost in my thoughts again he was confusing me. I had to be more careful around because he had mood swings. Sometimes I thought maybe he had women problems.

I sniffed and smiled, "It smells good," I whispered. Since I came here I started smiling and prayed this smile never vanished. "Shukria, Malika e Murat." (Thanks, Queen of Murat.) he said putting the dish on the bowl and walked out of the kitchen.

The smell was mouthwatering and on the clue my stomach growled when he entered in the kitchen and chuckled hearing it. I blushed and looked away. "Hungry?" I nodded my head and squealed when he again carried me.

He sat me on the chair while I busied looking at him in confusion and surprised. I was sitting on the head of the table where he always sat and looked at him without blinking bewildered. He served in my plate and bowed, "Milady, please start it and tell me how is it," He said with a cute grin.