Namkook/Kookiemonster

M R .  K I M

"Ugghhh..."

"Jungkook.."

"I-It hurts!..."

"Jungkook..."

"Taeeee!It fucking huuurtsss so much!!"

"Yah! Jeon fucking Jungkook! Get your shit together!"

And with that Kim Taehyung slapped Jungkook's face real hard. He's so tired hearing his best friend whine on how his crush never notices him for the past hour. He sighed as he slumped in his seat and looks at Jungkook holding his red left cheek. He pursed his lips thinking if it was such a good idea to slap his best friend instead of comforting him. He shook his head and concluded that he actually did the right thing.

"Jungkook... I did not follow you to this school to see you so fluffy and... cute for the pas two fucking years just to get Mr. Kim to like you but here's the thing.... THERE. HAS. BEEN. NO. PROGRESS. AT ALL!"

Jungkook slapped Taehyung's mouth and told him to shut up. He widened his eyes and quickly scanned the hallway to see if anyone was looking. He sighed in relief when nobody paid attention to them.

"I know... I know... I just wanted him to like me.."

Taehyung breathed heavily through his nose and softened his gaze. His best friend has never fallen inlove before and is now having a crush crisis. He lowered Jungkook's hand and rolled his eyes.

"You're fucking Jeon Jungkook. The number one delinquent in middle school but has a promising IQ. I'm happy that you're at the top of your class now but face it... you in glasses and having a neat uniform acting all cute and innocent is making you gag in the inside, HELL IT MAKES ME GAG IN THE INSIDE, because your true self is so so much far from it!"

Jungkook groaned in defeat and banged his head on the locker. His best friend managed to point out the truth and had it rub it in on his face. He felt himself slouch thinking that he will never get a chance with his crush.

Jeon Jungkook is known to have come from a very wealthy family with a big name. He's known to dress and act differently from everyone else in his previous school. The ones who usually go to detention from causing too much trouble, even known to be a player in such an early age breaking 80% of the female population in school. He is known to be aggressive, selectively rude, arrogant and really playful. His entire being creams 'TROUBLE'. The only thing that was ever good about him is that he never skips class, cheat or lie. Since he is coming from an intelligent family as expected. But all of that changed ever since he went to high school where he met his English professor namely Kim Namjoon who soon became his first love.

"I just don't know what to do, Tae... Remember Jiminie? He got that teacher falling for him because he was an A straight student."

Jungkook pouted as he remembered how their other friend, Jimin became the teacher's pet all because he was at the top of the class. Jimin was the third member of their small group. He was literally the angel. It is a wonder on how Jimin stayed but they weren't complaining at all. Since he was the class' representative he always spends his time with their homeroom teacher, Mr. Min. Since he was a two good goodie shoes... he immediately got swooped up by the teacher and as cringy as it sounds... they got their happily ever after.

Jungkook thought that it was a good idea to copy Jimin. First he threatened the principal as well as the other teachers. He made them not badmouth him to Mr. Kim. He then hired a private tutor to help him pull his grades up to impress the man, in which he did. Kim Namjoon was happy for Jungkook and even praised him always... but he noticed that the teacher treated him like everyone else and that annoyed him. So he joined sports. Mr. Kim acknowledged it but... they didn't grow any more closer. The man is so nice and encouraging to everyone else and it boils Jungkook to the core since he wanted him for himself.