Taejoon/Vmon

A N N O Y I N G S T E P – H Y U N G

"Taehyungie..." Taehyung's father softly spoke as he held his son's hand.

"Yes?" Taehyung asked cutely as he chewed on his steak looking at his father curiously.

"I'm going to get married soon... which means you will have a new mama..."

"Who will it be then?"

The man smiled at his son's stubborn cuteness but who was he to complain Taehyung may be stubborn but was a good kid. "This is Sunny..." he motioned to the lady that sat across them with another boy that looked older than him. "She's going to be your new mama..."

Taehyung then slowly chewed on his food and gazed at the raven haired lady with a smile on her face as she starred at him with an adored look. He then smiled and waved frantically at her while giggling.

His father silently sighed in relief when his son didn't thrash out or misbehaved like the ones he saw in the movies where their children become rebels at an early age just because they couldn't accept the fact that their parents are going to be remarried. He then cleared his throat and patted his son's head. "Taehyungie..."

Taehyung gulped down his food and looked at his father as he kicked his legs back and forth excitedly.

"And that boy across you is your new brother!" He squealed half excitingly hoping that his son wouldn't get mad.

Taehyung accidentally kicked too high earning a groan from the boy across him. The little boy gasped and turned his head towards the other boy with his mouth slightly hanging. He looked at him and noticed that the older has the same features as the lady beside him. He then hung his head when he realized what he had done and began to mutter an apology after apology as he began to sob uncontrollably.

Taehyung didn't hear his father trying to quiet him since he was already making a scene catching the attention of the rest of the people that were in the restaurant. He didn't feel the seat dip beside him until he felt a hand on his head making him stop crying abruptly. He turned his head to the side and gasped when he saw the most beautiful eyes he has ever seen aside from his mom making him have hiccups.

"Heyy.... It's okay... I got you..." The boy said making Taehyung climb on the older boy's lap and hug him tight. "I'll take good care of you, Taehyung-ah..." He whispered kissing his head knowing that they'll be together for such a long time

8 Years Later....

"Yah Kim Taehyung! You are not going to leave this house!" Namjoon roared at his younger brother who was already putting on his shoes ready to get out of the house this late in the evening. And being an older brother himself he has had enough of his younger brother's misbehavior over the years.

It's been eight years already when Namjoon and Taehyung's parents remarried each other. It has been since then when Taehyung cried infront of them during their first meeting that made Namjoon take up this chance to be an older brother for him and look after him. They both got along pretty well... that is until something terrible happened during their first three years together. Taehyung has never been the same then.

"You're not my father so you can't make me!" Taehyung yelled back in irritation. He just wanted to leave before he throws a fit at his Namjoon-hyung.

Namjoon narrowed his eyes and glared at Taehyung spinning him around to make the younger face him. "What the fuck is your problem, Taehyung-ah?"

"You are my problem! You Kim Namjoon!" Taehyung's eyes blazed in a fury as he pushed Namjoon to the wall. "Maybe if dad never met your mom then he could have still be alive!" He screamed gripping Namjoon's collar.