Namjin

D E S P E R A T E

Namjoon was on his knees and clutched the man's pant leg with tears in his eyes. He was practically sobbing infront of him pleading for his mercy. He didn't care when people were looking at him with either disgust or sympathy... He didn't care... All he wanted was for an extension nothing more nothing less.

"No Namjoon!"

"Please.... Just one more month... I promise!"

"I said enough!" His landlord shoved him off and threw his stuff out of the apartment. His clothes were scattered everywhere on the cool hard pavement. His favorite Ryan plushie hit the muddy floor making Namjoon whimper and quickly picked it up and tried to wipe off the mud. He continued to sob as he looked at his surroundings. He could hear his landlord continue to yell at him but he couldn't decipher what he really meant. He only sobbed at the fact that he was chased out on the only place he dared to call his home and now... he didn't know where else to go.

His neighbors sent him pitiful stares but did not dare to help him at all. They were all struggling to pay rent so helping Namjoon was out of the question... and their budget ofcourse. When the landlord locked Namjoon's old apartment and left the scene people were gradually leaving as well seeing that the show was already over. No matter how nice Namjoon was towards them when it comes to finances... kindness holds no meaning or whatever.

Namjoon understood the concept of society's perception. He began to sniff when he was done crying out loud. He began to pack what he could. He grabbed his old grey ragged bag and began to stuff in some of his worn out clothes, cellphone, and his Ryan plushie. He shivered from the coldness of the season. It's winter already and Christmas is fast approaching. He never thought that he'd spend the holidays homeless... and jobless...

Jobless... Now that wasn't entirely Namjoon's fault. He only defended himself from a customer that grabbed his ass when he served coffee in a diner. As a result he held on the tray and hit that man's hand that got him in trouble. He felt so heartbroken when his boss scolded him and that not even his coworkers stood up for him.... Actually they were glad that he got fired. And at the end of the day Namjoon discovered that the man was actually a very wealthy person so nobody wanted to frame him of such things.... So the people let it slide.

Namjoon stumbled upon the foot of a street lamp in a dark road. He hugged his bag closer to his chest attempting to keep himself warm. He starred at the light illuminating from the lamp post. He swallowed a sob when the first snowflake fell from the sky.

"Shit"

He cursed himself and opened his grey bag and brought out his Ryan plushie. It was the last gift that his parents ever gave him when they got caught up in the fire accident and sadly Namjoon was the only person to survive. He laid down on his bag and hugged his plush toy closing his eyes attempting to sleep despite of the cold weather. That was until...

"How much?"

Kim Seokjin... The president of the Kim Enterprises and has built an empire in such an early age. One of the most powerful men in Korea that was just next to the president ofcourse... and just maybe as equal as him. He was known to be the boss from hell and back but has a promising career. People would kill just to be his friend, colleague, employee, lover and basically... him. Who wouldn't? He got the money and looks as he was categorize as Mr. Worldwide Handsome from all over the world. This famous man can't help but attract attention here and there without even doing anything in particular.

Tonight he was looking for someone to fuck. He's not one to look for love... no... just a good fuck... and maybe some companion. He's not a man of commitment and didn't want anything tying him down. He has had enough observations to be wise enough to evade love. He didn't want to pick up someone from work since that would only mean chaos. The club is not an option seeing that he might be the headline of tomorrow's news. Just when he gave up he decided to walk in an empty road to clear his head. He then smiled when he saw the first snowflake fall. Christmas is coming... His favorite holiday of all time. He then walked further until he saw the man laying down on a grey bag hugging a plush toy. He smiled and thought the man was cute and slender. Lust clouded his eyes and he unconsciously licked his lips.

"How much?" He asked catching the attention of the boy.

"I'm sorry?"

"How much for a night?" Seokjin asked as he crouched down to the level of the boy.

"I-I'm sorry... you have it all wrong... I'm not a prostitute..." Namjoon stuttered and hugged his plushie tighter.

"I know... I also notice the bag you have right now so I'm guessing you have no place to stay? By the way... I also saw you at that diner. I didn't get to see the whole thing though..." Seokjin smiled remembering the boy from earlier. "Namjoon right?"

Namjoon gave a small nod and chewed on his lips and in return Seokjin kept his gaze on it. "I don't need money... I just need a place to stay..." He said being brave enough.

"Then I give you a place to stay... in return you render your services only to me.."

Namjoon frowned. He wasn't a prostitute to begin with so this setup scared him a little but seeing that he is desperate enough to get involved in this situation he has no choice to accept it. "Okay..."

"I'm Seokjin by the way... but please do call me... Dadddy"