TAEJOON/VMON

A N N O Y I N G S T E P – H Y U N G   P T   2

Taehyung gritted his teeth and starred at their wall clock that ticked so loudly, mocking him of how late it was and his step-hyung was not yet home. He sighed and slumped back on his chair. With sad eyes he switched his gaze upon the table that he had prepared for the both of them. Ever since he fucked Namjoon senseless, the two were not able to talk about that matter and the older seemed to be avoiding him for the past 3 days.

Ding dong

Their doorbell rang and like a helpless puppy waiting for his owner over a million year, he jumped out of his chair and raced to the door. He opened and it and was about to welcome home his hyung but his face dropped when an unfamiliar face greeted him instead. He was tall and fair with brown disarrayed hair. His cheeks were a little flushed and his eyes were droopy and he reeked alcohol.

"Are you Taehyung-shi?" The man asked. "Sorry to bother you this late." He continued as he helped himself in. Taehyung heard a slight murmur and he gasped shortly as soon as he noticed that he had been carrying a passed out Namjoon.

Taehyung froze from where he stood and only his eyes followed the stranger as he carefully placed Namjoon on their couch. A million thoughts raced in his mind such as, why were they together? Who is this stranger? Why on earth was his hyung drinking? And with this man?

"I'm really sorry to bother you this late, Taehyung-shi. I'm Seokjin by the way, your brother's colleague from work." He introduced.

Taehyung finally snapped out of it and nodded. "No it's fine." LIE. "Thank you for bringing him home. Would you want some water?" POISON?

"Oh no, thank you! I really should be going and it's late anyway so.. yeah. Congrats on your brother's big promotion though."

"What promotion?"

"Oh... haven't he told you? He got promoted to work in Beijing."

"BEIJING?!" Taehyung shouted in utter shock and dismay which made Seokjin held his temple.

"I'm sorry. Maybe he wanted to surprised?" Seokjin continued.

"Get out." Taehyung deadpanned. He didn't want to pretend to be hospitable knowing that this man might tell on him to his hyung.

"Excuse me?" Seokjin's voice dropped from being friendly also.

"I said. GET. THE FUCK. OUT" Taehyung gradually yelled at the man but Seokjin didn't budge. Taehyung squinted his eyes and went back to the kitchen to grab the sharpest knife they have and sprinted back in the living room pointing it towards Seojin.

"Woah. Woah. Woah." Seokjin raised his hands and slowly backed away from Taehyung. "Chill." He said.

And with wild eyes Taehyung stood firm. "GET. OUT." With each word that seethed through his mouth, Seokjin quickly ran out of their apartment and noting to himself to never come back seeing that Namjoon's younger brother is batshit crazy.

Taehyung sighed as he ran his hand over his face. 'Beijing' he thought. He shook his head and placed the knife back to their drawer. With a heavy heart he grabbed the plates and started dumping the meal he made in the trash since the one person that was supposed to eat it is completely wasted and the cook had lost his appetite as well.

'Was Namjoon planning on leaving him here and work abroad?'

'Did Namjoon hated what they did so much that now he decided to leave him here?'

'Was Taehyung really such a burden?'

These kinds of thought came pouring in his mind as he washed the dishes completely out of it. He never regretted banging Namjoon. They weren't blood related at all so he never felt guilty but instead he was actually happy. He was able to embrace Namjoon in such a way that he never thought would even happen. But now, he's starting to feel bad and thinking that he forced himself upon him and that his hyung now hated him even more.