Chapter 16

As soon as my mother left room, I feel that I need to be cautious. It's not like Arjun was going to hurt me. But I know I hurt him today.

He asked me to sit. And I quitely obeyed him.

" I know you are not happy with my decision. But I am desperate here. And I expect you to understand me." Arjun said while looking straight into my eyes. I can feel the vulnerability in his voice. So I decided to be honest with him.

" I am trying to understand you. I already had a word with our parents. One week will be too early and if you think a months time is too late..... We can choose something in between..... If you don't mind giving me at least two weeks time..... And um.... Your mom already had a word with Samaira. Even she is ok with two weeks time. Her plan will be intact if we decide on this.... My mom and dad just wanted me to be comfortable at my wedding..... And we can always work around for any inconveniences." I said with much hesitation than necessary.

As soon as I finished my little hesitating speech I was pulled by Arjun and was engulfed in a hug. I was shocked was an understatement. I was confused whether I should hug him back or no then I decided that I should hug him back. We stayed like that for a minute. I decided to move back now and as I tried to push Arjun. His hold tighten around me.

If nervousness killed, I would have been dead now. Then slowly he untangled me from his hug.

" Your idea is not bad but I have a better idea. What if we marry secretly after one week and one more wedding in front of everyone after two weeks?" Arjun asked me with mischief in his eyes.

" I.... I.... Don't know." Was all I could say. And Arjun started laughing heartily. And here I was trying to understand the situation. So did he agree for two weeks or no was still unclear.

" I am kidding." He answered maybe because of a big question mark on my face.

" I am agreeing for two weeks only because of you. Not because of Samaira or anyone. And one more thing, I am only asking for support and honesty from my life partner. Still one week was good but I will let go of that for now. By the way did you eat anything?"

" Yes I already had dinner." I replied

" That's nice. So do you have any expectations from your life partner." He asked

" I expect my life partner to be independent while making decisions and to be honest." I replied with honesty. I don't want my life partner to be dependent on parents or sisters for decisions like my father.

" Then I really hope that we would be able to live by the expectations of our life partners." He replied with smile.

" I hope so too." I smiled back at him

" I hope my mom told you already about the living arrangements. I will be living in the hotel until marriage. Then me and your dad will be living here after marriage." He informed me.

" Yes your mom already informed me about that. But I wanted to request one thing. Can I take another room until wedding. I am not comfortable staying in your room until wedding." I asked him.

" First of all that's our room. And if you are not comfortable then I am ok with it. But I was thinking that you want to arrange your things as per your choice in the room till wedding." He replied with understanding.

" I will arrange the things. But I will stay in another room." I informed him.

" I don't mind. Whatever way you are comfortable. Also I was looking for some houses. I short listed few of them. After the wedding we can select together and design it together. This apartment will be temporary until we decide on everything." He said.

" I thought you already designed when you asked me about my preferences in email." I remembered him asking me about my preferences through email.

" I was planning that but doing something together will make or relation more stronger." He said thoughtfully.

I smiled at him. And he returned my smile.

~~~~~~~~~

A/N From here the story has actually begun according to my title "Wrong Decisions to Right Paths" from here you will realize their wrong decisions which will lead them to their right Paths.

Thanks @NehalLaddha, @PatelSrushti and @Ahanya for supporting my story since the beginning.