Chapter 19

Arjun's POV

The day I have been waiting for was at last here. I am really excited to start my new life with Radhika.

I was waiting for her in the mandap but when I saw her coming towards me I was lost. She was looking absolutely beautiful. Her shyness and her innocent eyes were captivating me into her. And she will be all mine in few minutes.

The marriage was accomplished with all the rituals. I can see Radhika was getting tired and I asked her to go and take rest in the suite I have booked for us. But she declined and I know that she was getting nervous. So I did not force her.

I planned the reception the same day, and I know it was not a good decision as Radhika will get very tired but I did not wanted to use another day for reception. She will eventually get tired. Getting tired in one day is better than getting tired in two days consecutively.

I was observing how Radhika was getting tired but was not willing to come with me. But who can save her from her husband. She cannot stay here for ever. I was just waiting for someone to come and ask her to go and rest.

It seemed like mom listened my prayer. She and Radhika's mom came and asked Radhika to take rest before the reception.

Radhika followed me silently towards our suite. As we were heading towards it I was getting excited to be with her alone.

If Radhika gets the hint of what all I have planned for us she will become a bundle of nervousness. I made sure that I kept my face neutral but inside I was feeling giddy too.

It is my first time to be with a woman. And I will make sure that she will be the last.

I opened our suite and Radhika very slowly went inside. As soon as she was inside I lost my patience, and I did what I wanted to do for so long. I kissed her.

This moment will be precious for me for the rest of the life.

After the kids Radhika was quite nervous so I tried to ease her nervousness. I helped her in removing her jewelry, which I guess made her more nervous but I was enjoying it.

We did not talk much. It was more of an intimate time between us where we were not talking but observing each other. We changed our clothes to more comfortable ones.

I showed Radhika her reception dress. After taking some rest I left the room to see the arrangements.

My mom told me to understand Radhika first before completely opening myself to her. Maybe she is just concerned. And of course we both will gradually open to each other.

As far as I have observed Radhika she is yet to open herself and I will make sure she do so. But I felt good and relieved when Radhika did not stop me from kissing her and also kissed me back.

From here the journey will begin. I have faith in Radhika that she is the one I have always dreamed of as my companion. Whatever the world say will not matter me.

I came to check on the reception decorations. The wedding was attended by relatives only but the reception will be more of a family gathering where there will be some of my business investors and other colleagues.

The hall was decorated with grey and pick theme.

Radhika's dress was grey color gotten with Indian touch

Radhika's dress was grey color gotten with Indian touch. I also had a grey suit.

 I also had a grey suit

I picked them to compliment with the reception theme

I picked them to compliment with the reception theme. And I really hope Radhika likes it.

I sent the make up artist to Radhika to ready her up for the reception and after reception, Radhika will be all mine.