Rules

Patton nervously knocked on the dorm rooms door, waiting for his new new roommate to open it. When he got no answer he opened it himself as he found that it was unlocked.

He walked in the dorm room, looked around funding that it was spotless. Not even a speck of dust anywhere.

He looked around again only to spot a boy, scratch that. A man sitting at a desk wiping it with wipes in the corner of the room.

Patton was so focused on the room Patton didn't even notice him the first time. He coughed loud enough to get the man's attention.

The man stopped what he was doing and looked over at Patton with an annoyed expression. Patton got a good look at his face.

This man had a sharp jawline with no stubble on it at all. He also had dark brown eyes that we're captivating. Surrounding his eyes are square shaped glasses that looked exactly like Patton's.

Patton also got a chance to look at his body. The man was built but not to the extent where he looked like the Hulk.

This time it was the man's turn to cough and try to get Patton's attention.

"What do you want?" The man's tone came out harsh. Patton fidgeted nervously under the man's stare.

"Um..." Patton looked down at his paper that held information about the dorm room and roommate. "Are you Logan?"

"That depends."

"Well if you are I am Patton." Patton stuck out his hand waiting for the man to shake it. But all the man did was look at it in disgust.

"Yes I am Logan, now please get your hand away from me." Patton brought down his hand to the side of his body.

"Now since you are here we need to go over a few rules." Patton nodded his head. This shouldn't be so bad.

"Rule number one, you will not touch my stuff or me at all unless I give you permission. Rule number two, you do not speak to me unless I want you two or I speak to you. Rule number three, if you make a mess clean it up right away. No excuses. I will give you the rest of the rules tomorrow."

Patton didn't fight back. He didn't know why he didn't, but all he did was nod in agreement.

VOTE
COMMENT.

Germs (Logicality)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें