Panic Attacks

Patton answered for Thomas,"He has no intentions. We are just friends."

Logan ignored him, took out a wipe from his backpack, cleaned his spot at the table, and left.

* Later That Day Back at the Apartment*

Logan was cleaning the apartment like every other day. Patton entered the room, making sure wipe his shoes down with wipes before he stepped in.

"Logan what was the all about at lunch?"

Logan took a deep breath,"That was nothing Patton, just leave it alone." Logan kept on wiping down the desk, not looking at Patton.

"Was this about Thomas? He is just a friend!" Logan finally looked at Patton. With the same annoyed expression he had when they first met.

"I don't care about your stupid friend Thomas. It just disgusted me at how you could stand that close to someone and not want to throw up."

Part of that was true. The part about Logan wanting to throw up. But not the part where he said he didn't care about Patton's new friend.

He did care. He just wasn't going to admit it.

He did have a big ego. But at least it wasn't as big as Roman's, that's a whole different story!

His thoughts cleared as he felt a had on his left shoulder.

Patton put his hand on Logan's shoulder, to try and calm him down. But he only made things worse from that small touch.

Logan looked at the hand in horror like he had just seen a ghost. He started to breath quickened. His heart pounded against his rib cage.

Patton took his hand off Logan quickly. That didn't improve anything. Patton saw Logan start shaking uncontrollabley.

Patton ran to the his phone, scrolled down to his contacts, and tapped on Virgil's number.

"Hello, Virgil this is an emergency! Please come quick!" He hung up without a response from Virgil.

VOTE
COMMENT.