More Rules

Patton watched Logan in horror. He didn't know what to do! He hated watching this.

He then heard a knock at the door. Patton ruched to the door and opened it quickly. Virgil and Roman came rushing in.

First they slipped on rubber gloves, then got down to business.

Virgil grabbed Patton aside, while Roman was in the bathroom looking for something.

"Look Patton, Logan is having a panic attack. You have got to be prepared for these. They come out of nowhere." Patton nodded with a worried expression.

"I have anxiety attacks, they are two different things but I am familiar in this area of emotions. So after we calm Logan down I will explain more." Patton nodded in agreement.

Just then Roman rushed in the room with a medicine bottle and a cup full of water.

Roman took out a pill from the medicine bottle, handed it to Logan, along with the water. Logan took the pill and washed it down with water.

Logan took deep breaths, closing his eyes in the process. Logan looked at Roman mumbling a thank you and leaving the room.

Patton felt sorry for Logan, he also felt like this was his falt. Virgil tapped Patton on the shoulder.

"Okay now that that was taken care of, we can explain this more. Just not fully, but so you can know what to do when this happens again."

Patton noticed the 'when' not an 'if this happens again.' Like he knew it another panic attack is going to happen no matter what.

Roman then whispered something in Virgil's ear, making Virgil blush.

"Um, we can't stay right now." Virgil walked over to a cabnit in Logan's desk. He pulled out a thick book.

"Since we can't explain this will." Patton took the book, but grabbed Virgil's arm.

"Can you at least tell me why this happened?" Virgil gave Patton a apologetic expression.

"I can't Patton. If Logan wants to tell you, he will tell you." Patton nodded.

Virgil and Roman left.

Patton sat down on the couch and opened the book.

Panic and anxiety attacks are not something to joke about. So if you are having suicidal thoughts during these situations, here is a number you can use.

1-800-273-TALK(8255)

Name goes by : SUICIDE PREVENTION LIFELINE

VOTE
COMMENT