Friends

Patton was getting use to Logan and his strange ways. He still doesn't understand why he acts the way he does.

Logan always has a straight face no matter what Patton does to try and get him to smile. Logan is always cleaning and almost never leaves the small apartment. He always tells Patton what to do.

Today was different though, he was acting stranger than usual. Logan then said to Patton,"Some friends are coming over, just to warn you."

Just then the doorbell rang. Logan got his rubber gloves slid them on and opened the door. Once he let his friends in and shut the door, he through the gloves away.

Patton got a good look at Logan's friends. One of them had a white suit on with a red coller, he looked like a model. When he entered he put on some rubber gloves too.

There was a small guy behind the good looking man. He was about the same hight as Patton, which was pretty small. The small man had a purple and black hoodie that was many sizes to small for him. He had hair that covered his eyes too.

But under the eyes Patton could see a lot of black eye shadow. When he entered he also put rubber gloves on. Weird.

Patton shook away his thoughts when the good looking man held out his hand, waiting for Patton to shake it. "Hi, my name is Roman. You are?"

Patton took Roman's hand and shook it. He blushed a little then said in a small voice,"My name is Patton." When Roman bent down and kissed his hand, Logan growled lowly.

"That's enough Roman." Roman let go of Patton's hand quickly not wanting to upset Logan even more.

Then the small guy behind Roman stuck out his hand too."Hello, my name is Virgil." Patton could barley here Virgil's small voice. It was adorable!

Patton shook Virgil's hand and said,"Hi, Virgil my name is Patton!" Patton said it louder this time, with more confidence.

But this seemed to frighten Virgil a little from the loud voice. Patton looked at him and said,"It's very nice to meet you." This time he lowered his voice. That calmed down Virgil, a little bit.

Roman then looked at Patton's hand, and asked,"Your not wearing gloves? Why?" Patton looked at Roman confused.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, Logan doesn't have you wearing gloves. He makes everyone where gloves because-" Logan gave Roman a glare.

"That's enough Roman." Patton looked at Logan with a confused expression.

Patton then asked,"What is going on?"

Logan frown and said none of your business.

"But-"

"Patton, shut up! It is none of your business!"

Patton gasped, and tears were forming in his eyes. He ran out of the room, to his bedroom. Virgil glared at Logan and ran after Patton.

VOTE
COMMENT.