You Like Him Don't You?

Roman looked at Logan with a shocked expression. "What was that about Logan?" Logan just stood silent.

"How come you don't make him wear gloves?" Logan just sighed.

"Roman I don't know. There has to be some sort of logical explanation. You know why I can't touch people. Why I can't do a lot of things. So what's so different about him?"

Roman's eyes widened. "You like him don't you?" Logan's eyes widen too. "You should tell him!"

Instead of answering Logan shot back,"Like how you should tell Virgil that you like him?" Roman stayed silent. "That's what I thought."

"Look Logan, you know why I can't tell Virgil I like him. He will freak out." Logan nodded understanding what Roman was telling him.

"Plus this is not about me. This conversation is about you and Patton." Roman pointed out.

"I don't like him, and never will. I don't know feelings and never will. Knowledge is all I need. Plus, I only met him yesterday." Roman shook his head at Logan.

Roman knew Logan could love. But after what happened, it seemed almost impossible to get him to have some sort of feelings.
__________________________________________________________

Virgil hugged Patton trying to calm him down. He was knew to comforting people. It was usually the other way around.

Patton stopped crying after a few minutes and asked Virgil,"What happened to Logan?"

Virgil didn't know what to say. Should he tell Patton or not? If he told Patton he would be betraying his best friend.

So he answered,"Um, I don't have a right to tell you. If Logan wants to tell you, he will tell you himself." Patton nodded.

"Can you at least tell me why he is mostly afraid of everything?" Virgil gulped.

"That is also classified." Patton looked down and nodded again.

Roman then yelled out,"Virgil! We have to go!" Virgil looked at Patton and said,"I have to go, but here's my number so call or text me anytime."

Virgil grabbed a marker from beside Patton and wrote his number on Patton's hand. Virgil gave Patton a small smile and said,"Bye."

Patton walked Virgil out of the room and said bye to Roman too.

He watched as the two walked away. He turned around to find Logan staring at him.

VOTE
COMMENT.