Y/N Bakugou

It was a normal day today mom told me to do the groceries and with me having nothing to do I went. Of course I bought some coffee jelly and juice I also got some spicy stuff for my idiot of a brother. "Psst~ isn't that Bakugou-San, what is she doing at a place like this and why is she wearing a dress I mean she looks pretty without that smile who would want to be with someone with pointy teeth, and she should be at a special school for special people am I right girls hahaha~" I hear some girls from school just because I don't act like my brother doesn't mean I'm not short tempered don't get me wrong I am but I have control and why make fun of my teeth not all of them are that pointy just my thangs. I decided to ignore them but of course with my dumb quirk (sometimes) decides to act up and explosions/steam comes out of my ears SHIT THIS STUPID QUIRK WHY YOU MUST DO THIS NOW. Soooooo that happened, I ended up looking (more like glare) at the girls and scare them off great now I have more people to hate me I say sweet dropping my thinking.

"I'm home" I say with my hands full of bags "Oi Bitch what took you so long...and WHY TF ARE YOUR EARS RED DID YOU FIGHT SOMEONE WITH OUT ME YOU HOE" you know what that IT! I'm home so I can be my self not that fake good girly girl shit "SHUT UP YOU EXPIRED MARSHMALLOW NO I DIDNT FIGHT ANYONE IM NOT YOU, some girls were just taking shit about me and my ears started to explode/steam OK BAKA" I tell him, putting the groceries away since my parents aren't home, I glance at my brother and see him with a bit of pity in his eyes *menatl sigh* it's been like this since I got my quirk thanks to it I made a huge accident even tho I was forgiven since it was my first time getting my quirk, but with a good stronger quirk brings haters and people started to call me dangerous or stupid and somehow a mistake? While Katsuki got all the praises since his quirk was perfect mine was just dangerous and wrong. I never took it to the heart it never bothered me or affected me all I needed was my brother and Izu-Kun and that's all. I still get those looks and words of course it has dyed down a bit when my brother took action. When I got into middle school I became quite popular because of my looks and I hated it that just brought more and more hate. ALL I EVER WANTED WAS TO HAVE A NORMAL LIFE.

My life is pleasing at least even with haters I'm happy but when my brother looks at me like that is just makes me think it's my fault. Can't things just go back to normal. Like they use to be just the three of us. *sign* "Katsuki please don't look at me like that it was nothing you know I don't care ok. I promise you I'm ok so stop being a protective brother it's embarrassing. It should be the other was around I am the older one." I then grab my coffe jelly and send him a wink as I run to my room not wanting to hear his screams, but I heard it anyway. "IT WAS ONLY BY A MINUTE BITCH"

~Timeskip cuz coffe jelly is goooood~

After eating my jelly and watching some anime (maybe searched up cat paws) I decided to take a nap I had nothing better to do anyway.

•dream/flashback•

"Ne ne onii-sannnnnnn since you have a quirk will I get one like yours"  I asked my younger brother who had just got his quirk "yea kacchan your quirk is so cool I can't wait till I get mine" says a little deku "well no matter what quirk you both get I'll still be the best" I just roll my eyes while deku just smiled. And we continued to walk though the forest.

-another day-

"Deku don't worry about it I haven't gotten my quirk so that means I might be quirkless and even if I'm not me and onii-San will still be your friend no matter what" with determination I tell the poor boy without a quirk not knowing that in that very day everything would change. 

-in a play ground-

I questioned myself a lot my brother ignored deku for the whole day I tired to play with him like we use to with deku of course but he was no where to be found "HA how can YOU become a hero without a quirk your even more useless DEKU you think you can be like me don't make me laugh stupid deku" I hear a familiar voice say I walk to that voice only to see my brother and his ugly friends corner Deku I just stand there not knowing what to do. I was useless shock and confusion blurred my entire body and all I could do was just watch as my bestfriend was bullied by my brother and his friends. I don't know how many seconds went by but for me it felt like hours my body finally moved on there own. Right when my brother was going to use his quirk on deku I used my body to block/protect deku and without knowing my entire body exploded, explosions came from my arms, legs, head every single inch of my body exploded. I never knew what happened after that all I remember is pain lots of it my entire body ached from all those explosions.