Y/N Bakugou-2

(Still flash back)

My eyes widened when I heard a voice I haven't heard in a long time. "Oi what are you doing to my sister" it was my brother but how did he know I question myself. I sat there my back faced the wall as I saw my brother fight/yell at those girls used there quirks. "YOU TOUCH HER ONE MORE TIME AND ILL KILL YOU" says the very angry voice "w-w-were s-s-s-sorry b-b-Bakugou-san we won't do it again but please don't force us to be her friends." Cried the leader of the group of girls "NO SHE DONT NEED FRIENDS LIKE YOU GUYS SHE HAS ME" he hugs me and glare at the girls one more time as the ran away.

I was confused, why would he help me when I was so mean to him so why would he help me. "Why, why did you help me. I didn't ask for your help so just leave me alone and don't tell mom or dad OK" I say keeping the tears in. What happened next shocked me but made me happy because thanks to that move I felt like I had healed and some things went back to normal. He told everything after school he told me why he hated deku and I told him why I ignored him and we made up and entire two years where forgotten and replaced with the years to come with my brother and I couldn't have been more happy. The only problem was deku my brother hated him but I haven't noticed that I missed him a lot.

-three days later-

I was scared to go to school but it was all cool no one bothered me and I was with my brother all day until recess. Fear went though my body not only from what could happen but deku. I wanted to talk to him but I was scared what if he hated me for my quirk. "N/N-Chan are you coming or not" I shake my head and walk the other way looking for deku it took some time but I finally found him. He was all alone no one was with him. I wasn't surprised who would want to be with a quirkless boy but then again who would want to be with a girl dangerous girl. "Deku it's me y/n I-i know we haven't talked in a long time but I WANT TO BE FRIENDS AGAIN I'm sorry about what happened and please don't be afraid of me I know my quirk is bad" tears running down my checks hoping he would accept my apologize. Seconds passed until he walked towards me he hugged me and told how amazing my quirks was and how he wasn't afraid of me. He was happy that we became friends again. But there was something else, when I looked in his eyes he looks almost sad, maybe it's because of my brother.  "I'm happy we get to be friends agian izu-kun come one lest play together. And on that day he became my bestfriend if cource we would hide from my brother and his wrath sometimes but it all went back to normal. Well somewhat, but in he end I was happy. As long as I had them I would be happy"

(Blurry affects XD)

-(finally) end of dream/flashback-

"OI BITCH WAKE UP TIME FOR SCHOOL YOU FUCKING LAZY ASS" I hear my annoying ass brother say (more like yell) I slowly and painfully get up. I brush my teeth but my hair up in a pony tail. I get my uniform. I make my way to the kitchen to get some breakfast and head my way out. I close my eyes and enjoy the peaceful view of the sunrise the signings/chipping of the birds 'how peaceful it is today'  I think with a smile. Buttttt I then hear/see people make there way to what seems a hero and villain action. knowing izu-kun he's already at the villain incident that's happing right now.

By the time I get there everyone is gone and the hero's are covered by cameras. "Y/n-Chan what are you doing here? Here to see the villains? They just caught him it was so cool kami wood was in making his move until mount lady came with a surprise kick and *mumble mumble mumble* "izu-kun your mumbling again" I tell the hero otaku he stops mumbling and starts to get red like a red potato or tomato (same thing) and my peaceful walk has been ruined. Oh well I guess.