Turning point

A/N: the pic above is a "scene" that will happen later on. this it's not my art, so Credit to who ever Drew this.

I
AM
HERE
BLUHHHHHHHHHHH

I turn to see who that was and too my surprise it was All might turn from his outside self to inside self. I was still quite pissed at him for what he said to midoriya so I just glared, "I'm sorry for what I said young midoriya"

YOU
CAN
BECOME
A
HERO

My eyes widened to how he can become a hero and why would he joke around like that. "What you did today made me realize what it meant to become a real hero, do you both know what all great hero's have in common they all have runned into dangers places without even thinking there body both moved on there own and you both did that you young bakugou did it for your brother and for midoriya and I know he did it to save his friend, but that was dangerous but that made me realize that midoriya can become a hero" all might says with such seriousness

I was confused by what he meant midoriya can become a hero after he just said he couldn't. But the next thing he said shocked me. "I have chosen you to be my successor and I will give you my quirk" WHAT THE HELL did he mean he'll give him a quirk wtf. all might stared to explain to us the history of his quirk. At this point I thought of leaving because I had not Business there. But before I could all might spoke to me. "Young y/n I will help you with your quirk I see great potential in your eyes so you and midoriya will train. Until the U.A exams start. Alright!!!

~the next day~ a/n: this where some action will start. Aka the reason I put the image in the beginning of the chapter

I kept thinking about what all might said. Training was going to begin tomorrow and I was still confused on the while quirk thing. I don't know why but I feel that there's more to this quirk then meets the eye. I stayed up all night researching about "quirk giving". Maybe I'm just overthinking this and plus the only reason I'm so deep into this is because I need a distraction from the whole Villan I guess I got kinda affected by it. And for some reason I-I feel envy that's all might took notice to midoriya, I mean don't get me wrong I'm happy so it pisses me off so much that I'm jealous. I've been thinking to deep into this that i didn't notice that i came super early with only three girls. And two who aren't even in my class. I ignored them not really caring if they were there.

"Heyyyy did you hear that the ugly girl bakugou from a long time got caught into a villain fight and got saved by All Might ugh why didn't she die, like the pathetic rat she is right girl" she said laughing not noticing that I was there too. I lift my head wanting to quite them down with my glare but my eyes widen I-I-I-it's those girls from my elementary the once's that bullied me. And at that moment I felt nothing but rage, if I did what I was thinking then all those years of trying so hard not to be like my brother because I know that I'm worse then him. So I tried so hard to ignore it which was working. until I heard The one bitch say something that made me lose it "I don't know why she even tried to save her brother and her stupid friend Midorya, she's practically a Villan" OK I DONT GIVE A FUCK ANYMORE WHO GIVES A DAMN ABOUT THIS SOCIETY AND THEM LIKING ME ILL JUST BE A HERO EVEN IF PEOPLE DONT LIKE ME IM DONE BEING THE GOODY I PRETEND TO BE, ILL SHOW THEM HOW HOTHEADED I AM.

I walk to the seat there were at and I slammed and exploded the tabel. "YOU MUST REALLY BE A GOOD FIGHTER SINCE YOU LIKE TALKING SHIT ABOUT PEOPLE WHO CAN KILL YOU WITH JUST A GLARE AND YOU WALKED INTO THE WRONG CLASS. I lifted her shirt. "DO YOU REMEMBER ME ITS ME THE GIRL YOU BULLIED THE ONE YOU CALL A VILLAN." I pushed on the ground and punched me in the face, and picked her up again and before I can do anything else. I hear the same voice from before. "Oí what the fuck are you doing y/n" Hell this felt like déjà vu. Just then I realized what I have been doing and my response was different then what I had said in my mind, "I'm teaching this bitch to think before she speaks about me" I then let the girl down who had tears already running and left the room. "Y/n what the hell happened this isn't you, you don't leave girls prying for there lives Villans do that and your not one sis" he's right only villans do that but I had too I know what he meant. Even tho he would do the same thing he wouldn't have done it like this, hell im really worse then him. Am I a lost cause? Should I just give up on being a hero. Is that really worth it?

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
HELLOOO thank you so much for reading and being so patient I appreciate it. But here's chapter six I think. Anyway let me know if you enjoyed it.

It looks like y/n finally let her self go. i wonder if she'll stay like this forever?  And what did she mean by "is it really worth it"? FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.

Words:943

-me