(Quirk) Explanation and Special chapter

Name: Y/N Bakugou
Hair color: ash blonde
Hair length: long hair
Eye color: Red
Height: 160cm (5'3 ft.)
Chest size: D-cups ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Favorite color: green and red/black

Mini history: due to an incessant that happened in her child hood because of her quirk people started to reject her. So her attire life since then has been her being the shadow of her brother (which she hates) she has the same temper as her brother but knows how to control it. But it gets out from time to time (maybe someday she'll give up and let herself loose A/N: idk maybe maybe not) her only friend is izuku midoriya. She's afraid of being rejected by her bestfriend and her brother. She's has a villainous side of her sometimes but she NEVER shows it, Y/N doesn't even know that she has that side. She wants to proof that's she's better than her brother that she too can help and be awesome she wants them all to know she is here.

Likes: coffe jelly, izuku, strawberry milk, sweets, cats anime and hero's, video games, and her brother

Dislikes: people, girls from her school, brothers friends, guys from school.

A/n: On to good part now

QUIRK: Human Grenade is the name the doctors gave to Y/N quirk. A quirk that's very dangerous and rare quirk the last time they identified someone with that quirk was a 1 generation person, or more like a villain, the villain was-unlike her brothers quirk she can not only make explosives from her hands but feet, finger tips, sides of her body, her face, her hair, thighs, etc. Pretty much All over her body anywhere in her body she can make explosives so she's called A human Grenade. Her quirk can act out of emotions for example if she feels flustered or angry steam might come out of her ears or the top of her head. She can also feel near but explosives for example like in the last chapter she could feel the power and location of the explosion that was given in the incident, and if she ignores it she may activate her quirk and hurt someone if not controlled.  

Weaknesses: because she can make explosions out of her body she can hurt her eye very bad, (the rest of her body is made to be ready for explosions) that's why when she uses full body explosion it can damage her eyes so an order to prevent damage to the eye she must close her eyes or use something to cover her eyes(like glasses). And Full body explosion is dangerous and so far Y/N can only use it up to 5 time if she does more the five times she bones will brake until she's dead.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: now this is the special chapter it's just a flashback (about the whole Deku naming scene) of the three musketeers aka y/n, bakugou and midoriya. Some fluff too ( just a little bit tho) oh and just so you know this is also remembered/ dreamed years later after U.A and after they all became hero's. Just to torcher you guys XD

(Y/N P.O.V)

I can't really remember much from that day but it was the first time I connected with midoriya.

"Midoriya your useless you can't do anything so form now on you'll be Named Deku, It mean Useless and it fits perfectly since you can't even throw a ball" say my brother

"Wow you can read bakugou-Kun I didn't know" says friend 1

"Yea your so cool bakugou-kun" friend 2 complements

"You can't its easy, me and my sister learned but she's better" bakugou smiles with a little blush in his check not caring if he had just said that I'm better then him. "Still you can't just say that to midoriya he's not useless his cool in his own way and I think it's cute how he easily flustered" I smile defending my friend to me deku meant to be a hero I knew he wanted to be a hero and that name was perfect for him

"Kacchan your so mean"

"Oh come on deku it fits perfectly"

"Come on midoriya-kun lets go play over here and leave my brother alone with his other friends" I say with a pouty face as I drag my friend to I the other side of the park. We sit down and I start getting the ball only to hear midoriya crying "a-a-HHHH midoriya-kun DONT worry I think it's a um...cute name, y-yea it's a name for a hero since it also means you can do it"

"Y/n-Chan how do you know it means you can do it" says a baby face midoriya"well i do know how to read I read both meanings and I also think it'll be a cool hero name, THE HERO DEKU HAHA" I say trying to cheer the little deku. "OK I promise this will be my hero name and you be with me when that happens K! Y/n-Chan" he says with a smile and him blushing a little, I to smile not knowing what that meant me only thinking it meant he'll be my friend forever "K!" We then start to walk back with my brother, and they start to talk, smile, argue a little. But we were happy as we played ball together in the playground. Thinking we would stay like this forever.

*sigh*

Oh how I missed them fighting sometimes it was cute seeing the two most important people in the whole wide world get along so well, I wished for theses days to last forever.

(After flashback/ dream)

Bzzz bzzz bzzz

I wake up to the sound of a buzzing sound, and the first thing I see is a man next to me, I smile as I see his cute sleeping face how happy I was with my boyfriend and soon to be husband. I then realize what that sound was it was my hero alarm I quickly grab my phone and see a message

Bestfriend:

Hey y/n-Chan we have a villain here and I know it's your day off but your quirk would be such a help. Thanks.

I do an unhappy sigh since i wanted to spend the morning with my lover but I'm a hero and it's a hero's job to keep peace, I'm the symbol of happiness, well that's what the people say anyway.

I get my hero costume grab some quirk toast, can't beat villains on an empty stomach. I write a note to my fiancé telling him I'll be back when I'm done with a villain and kiss him on the cheek to not wake him up.

To bestfriend:

Hey I'm on my way just wait a little longer K!

And I head out the door wanting to finish this so I can be with him all day. The love of my life.

(White screen XD)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THANK YOU for reading idk if it was boring I tried my best heheheh and who do think is y/n-Chan's lover and who's her bestie Hahahaha. You'll find out soon and sorry for the wait. Love y'all and thanks for reading

-me