Undertaker Story|Little Ghost

Rebecca: 16 years. (Long honey brown hair that always covers half of her face, hazel eyes, 5"4)

Rebecca's p.o.v

I walked down the streets of, what I think was London. I don't really remember since I died 2 years ago because my Mother had poisoned my food.

She was jealous because my Mother thought my Father loved me more than her.

My baby blue dress that hung to my knees, my white stockings and black small heeled shoes. I just wondered the streets of London at night with my head down, only once a man asked me if I was okay. I didn't talk, I never talk. I just simply kept walking, although I wanted him to help me find the gates to Heaven.

Then one day, I just so happened to walk past a place what simply had a sign that said 'Undertaker' I felt drown to the place so when no one was looking or paying attention. I walked through the door, fading slightly when I went through and then appeared more bold once I was Inside.

"Why hello there little missy, would you like to-" I turned around to see a man dressed in mostly black and a floppy top hat. That was when I realized that the man had cut himself off in the middle of his sentence, as if he sensed something.

"Are you dead?" He asked, I just looked at him with the little face I was showing, I only nodded. Expecting him to pull out a rosery or cross, but he didn't. He laughed. He actually laughed like a maniac, I started getting a bit worried and was about to disappear somewhere random.

"You can stay with me if your a wondering spirit" he smiled at me, still giggling a bit. I put half of my hair behind my ear so he could see more of my face, only to have it fall back down because it was really thick.

He went for a hug and I felt solid for a few seconds until going through him. "I like you" he said.