Demon!Ciel Story| Jealously

Camille: 12 years, short black hair(shoulder length) purple eyes. (4"9)

Casey: 14 years,long dark red hair(to the end of her back) brown eyes.(5"3)

Author-chan's p.o.v

Casey and Camille were sisters. They were visiting Ciel for fun because they haven't seen each other in a long time. Well, at least Camille hadn't. Sense her sister went to most of the party's Ciel attended too. Camille wasn't really interested in party's like that.

Camille and Casey got Into the carriage and were off to the Phantomhive estate.

After about a half an hour they had arrived. Camille was really excited to see Ciel, and even his good looking butler.

Casey knocked on the door and the two females waited patiently for the door to open. That was when the raven haired butler opened the door for the two girls. "Why hello Lady Casey, Lady Camille" Sebastian said with a closed eye smile.

"Hello" Casey said with her already super matured voice. "Hi Sebastian!" I cheerfully shouted and hugged him, he hugged back. "The young lord is waiting in his office" Sebastian let go of me, we then followed him up the grand staircase.

Camille looked around her surroundings to get to know the place again, then they approached a door. "My we come in?" Sebastian called, knocking on the door. We then heard some paper shuffling from in side then a small "come in" Sebastian opened the door to let us in.

Camille really wanted to run up to Ciel and hug him, but she didn't want to seem like Lizzy. So she held it in and walked over casually. "Nice to see you again Ciel" Camille said with the British accent her mom made her work hours on.

She says that my voice sounds like I had came from a all American family, but I didn't really care though. But it makes me look and "sound" more mature my mom says.

"Hello Camille, Casey" he got up from his seat to greet us properly. That was when I had noticed something... Different, about Ciel now. His eyes were darker now, they didn't even look blue anymore. Camille was hoping that it was just the lighting of the room. Because it was really dim in the room.

Then his eyes just turned blue again as he looked at Casey and started talking to her. That was when Camille realized that he wasn't even paying attention to her. That was when Camille heard them talking about another party that Casey would be going to and not Camille.

Camille clenched her gloved fists a bit before relaxing. Camille hadn't seen Ciel in 2 years and he is giving more attention to Casey!? 'Ok, calm down Camille. Just come down. You told yourself that you wouldn't get jealous over something to small'.

Camille didn't realize that everyone was looking at her seemingly waiting for some type of answer. "Ummm, what? Did you ask me something?" Camille said, trying not to blush from embarrassment.

"I just asked if you were ok, you were staring at the wall rather oddly" Ciel stated, "oh! Um. I was just... ummm... Wondering if we could have tea?" Camille asked nervously, her left hand would start shaking when she was nervous. And it was noticeable.

Camille's hand started shaking but held it with her right hand to make it stop. Luckily Camille's sister hadn't seen or else she would have made fun of Camille, but Ciel had noticed but didn't say anything.

"Tea sounds nice" Casey stated, "ok then, Sebastian. Prepare some tea." Ciel ordered him. "Yes, my Lord. Please, follow me this way." Sebastian then walked out the room, they all followed close behind. We sat at a small rectangular table that was decorated with a flower vase and tableware.

They all sat down with Ciel and Casey sitting next to each other while Camille sat at the end, another brick of jealousy hit her. 'It doesn't matter, it doesn't matter.' Camille let out a quite sigh as they all got our tea and Casey and Ciel talked about some type of tea that Camille didn't really care about.

Then Camille heard her sister say her name which snapped Camille out of her daydream state, then Casey and Ciel started giggling a bit. "What?" Camille said in a stern voice that was surprisingly loud voice that snapped the two out of their giggle fit.

"What did you say?" Camille started getting mad now, and she tended to be pretty violent when she was angry. "Oh I just told Ciel that you..." Casey then burst out laughing. Camille looked over to see Ciel trying to hold his laughter too.

Camille started to get tears in her eyes and she sat up and started walking away when she felt a hand grab her wrist. "Let go!" Camille yelled trying to escape her sisters grip, "Camille its ok! Here have some more te-AAAHHHHHHHHH!" Casey screams as Camille grabbed the tea pot from Casey's hands and poured it on her, As Casey pushes her sister away she holds her chest and neck which was where the tea had been poured on her. Then fell onto her knees.

Ciel runs to Casey's side, "Camille!" Ciel shouted. He was going to yell at Camille for doing what she did. But he seen that she had already left out of sight.

"Go find Camille, Sebastian" Ciel yelled at his Butler. Sebastian then went to search for Camille.

There is going to be a part two because my thumbs are tired so yeah, have a good day/night.