Obsessed!Ciel Story| I Love You

I'm using Camille again so if you forgot what she looks like to back to the second chapter.

Ciel's p.o.v

She was perfect.

Her short black hair.

Her purple eyes.

I want and need her, I have never felt such a longing like this. Not once. At this point I don't care for Elizabeth(well damn Ciel! XD), I never even loved her in...that way.

Camille was visiting me today, once we are alone. That is when I'll tell her my feelings.

I thought all of this in my study. Sebastian then came in, "Lady Camille has arrived my Lord." He said in a monotone voice. "Thank you Sebastian" I then got up and walked out the room.

Camille's p.o.v

(Dress Camille is wearing at the top)

I stepped out the carriage with the help of my carriage driver Adam. "Thank you" I said. I walked twords the manors front door and knocked. The only reason I came alone was because my personal maid, Gina was sick and needed rest.

The door opened revealing the butler I knew all to well. "Hello Lady Camille, please, do come in. My master is waiting for you" he then let me into the manor.

I saw Ciel walking down the stairs, looking at me. "Hello Ciel!" I waved at him. "Good day Camille, you look lovely as always" he said, and soon after kissed my hand. "Thank you" I smiled.

"Please come with me to my study, there is something I need to tell you" I made eye contact with him and a curious look on my face. "Alright"

We then walked to his study, Sebastian opening the door for us and closing it behind us, leaving me and Ciel alone.

"What did you want to tell me?' I asked, he looked as me and stepped a little closer to me. 20 Inches apart.

" I wanted to tell you that I'm..." He trailed off. "Go on" I slightly motioned my hand for him to continue. "I love you Camille." I froze, I didn't think he loved me in that way at first. "Well of course you do, we have been friends ever since we were seven-" "no not like that." He cut me off.

"I love you as in...I want to marry you someday." He walked even closer to me, 10 inches apart.

"But your engaged to Lady Elizabeth" I said quietly, "I know but I'm thinking about breaking off the engagement. I love you, and only you Camille. Please. Stay with me." He stepped even closer and grabbed my hands. Five inches apart.

"I um...ok." I didn't mean to say yes, it was like it just...slipped out?

He then hugged me, it was a tight hug. As if he never wanted to let go, I hugged back. We stayed in that position for about 20 seconds, then he whispered in my in my ear...(hey how ya doing little mama let me whisper in ya ear(sorry I had too! XD))

"Thank you Camille... I love you"

Alright! Hope ya guys liked this one! I might make a part two to this one, I'm not really sure. Comment if you want me too or naw. Bye!!