Crossing Preface

Editor: Ein_Smith

Listening to their (students) arguments, Han Nuoyan just smiled. He began to pick up the textbooks on the podium and was about to leave.

Shengyin College is the most famous aristocratic school in A City. The people who can enter the school are all children of rich families.

As the bell rang in the class, the students in the classroom didn't leave immediately but surrounded the slender figure on the teaching platform.

"Teacher Han, I don't know this question. Can you teach me?" A sly female voice, a hot female students gathered at the side of Han Nuoyan and smiling at him.

Han Nuoyan is a teacher of Shengyin College with a clean white shirt, black pants and pure like aura. Short and refreshing black hair, soft as silk, white cheeks, handsome facial features, shallow mouth with a shallow smile. He is the most popular teacher in the Shengyin Academy. Basically, no matter where he is, he is famous both male and female.

"Ok." Han Nuoyan smile and nodded. He didn't seem to notice that the female student body was close to her. Didn't mind the girl chest next to his arm. He explains the topic on the textbook, seriously while holding a pen.

In a way, the serious face of Han Nuoyan has an unspeakable charm. At this moment, there is silence in the classroom. Only his voice like a clear spring sounds will be heard.

"Okay, do you understand?" The smile faded on Han Nuoyan face.

There was no sound in the classroom.

Han Nuoyan look at each student with a strange look, staring at his students, his eyes flash with doubts.

"If you understand then I'll be going."

Han Nuoyan will ignore the things that they don't understand (T/N: I think literally ignore the things he teach if the students don't understand). For example, at this moment, he focus on a students who wanted to learns and ignores the smirking (the students who didn't listen) student in the back of his head.

"Han teacher, we don't understand."

As soon as he heard this, the students reflected it upon by opening the textbook's with confusing eyes.

Han Nuoyan raised his eyebrows and his heart sighed. Although he was very tired but it was a student's request. As a teacher, how can he refuse.

After more than two hours, Han Nuoyan throat that was quick-to-dry, just smile. "If you don't understand anything, let's talk about the next lesson."

"Teacher Han is really good."

"And it's easy to understand."

"It's so beautiful, he smiled at me."

With that moment, the door of the classroom was blocked with two slender figures.

Under the sun, the two handsome men were like bright illuminators (T/N: Literal) that makes the people scream. At this moment, they looked closely at Han Nuoyan.

Han Nuoyan only felt cold in his heart. His eyes looked a little flustered on other side of the door. His footsteps also went in that direction. He stopped and looked at the two enchanting men who appeared from the door. One, with a natural smile with his eyebrows are bent like foxes, while the other one is enchanting.

Exquisite facial features, glamorous, handsome, slender and straight body, although wearing a school uniform but can't cover his perfect body.

They are the two of the four major heartthrob in the Shengyin College. They not only have a beautiful appearance but also have a beautiful family background. Women who want to be close to them are like rivers*. They don't know why but they are eyeing Han Nuoyan, an ordinary teacher who can no longer be ordinary.

*infinite

"Dan Moya, Huang Puyan, Ling Qianye, Bai Xichen, are all out of school, how are all of you still here?" Han Nuoyan said a corner of his mouth. The voice has a trace of tension. He didn't know when he had offended these blasphemy. These people have been blocking him after school for several months. They have nothing to do with him but they still...

They are teachers and students. That is contrary to his ethics as a teacher. Once they have made him remorse. He thought he would escape from them after they had done it once.

Unexpectedly, these bastards are addictive.

Relying on himself, he is just a teacher with no background. Should he find a girlfriend? If he says, he is just a man who wants to marry.

"Nounou* you are so good, hiding from us." Ling Qianye long fingers pinched the chin of Han Nuoyan and slowly raised. Dan Moya narrow eyes have deep passions since they tasted him. After the sweetness, he felt that he's having a drug addiction and couldn't stop it. However, he always tried to hide from them. They should give him a punishment.

*short term of Nuoyan

Han Nuoyan give a stiff smile. He wanted to say something but feel that his body is cool. He don't know when but the button of his shirt has been untied a few button. He feel around but it seems to be hot.

He looked at their eyes that could burn people. He swallowed and step back. He gave a warning, "I am your teacher, you can't do this." God, how can you be so bad?

Han Nuoyan's warning is nothing in their eyes. This school has their family sponsorship. They can do what they want to do and no one can stop them.

"Teacher, don't resist, that will make you suffer less." Dan Moya's voice is lazy and nice but in Han Nuoyan's ears, it is like a threat. Every time, they will make him miserable.

Thinking of their madness, Han Nuoyan want to escape. He must resign and avoid these demons.

"Let me go." He shouted but the next moment was horrified. His eyes got big and his face looked dull. He kissed him.

Finally pushed him away, Han Nuoyan face was red like the sunset. His half unbuttoned shirt with some mess. His lips that are kissed by Dan Moya are swollen and his poor appearance looks very hot.

"No."

After being hit on the wall, Han Nuoyan resist but his hands were suppressed and he looked at the magnified face in front of him. His lips were blocked as he choked, only to hear a tear and Han Nuoyan went black.