01 Dressed as a younger brother

Editor: Ein_Smith

Han Nuoyan's body was very hot and for a while now, then it become cold. He couldn't help but tremble.

How strange?

His throat feels itchy and sly.

He blinked, his hand stroke his lips and there's a bloody red. He, he vomited blood. This, what is going on? This taste is not like the ketchup that the demons forced him to drink, it really seems like blood. Wait, is this a new game for them to play?

Thinking, he reached out and rubbed his mouth with a disgusted look. He held it again.

Why is my sleeve so long? It stands to reason that the demons don't want him to wear clothes. His shirt is white not this purple sleeves like the clothes worn by the ancients.

This thought, he has some hindsight to look at where he is at the moment. He is not in the familiar classroom. It seems like a room, furniture and the bed he sits under are all antique.

He is dreaming or is this one of the game of the demons. If so, why he feel uneasy in his heart?

Han Nuoyan hold back the uneasiness in his heart and got up from the bed. He looked around and tried to find where the demons. He wouldn't like to play such a game. When he left, he must resign, even if the treatment is good, he will not do it.

Thinking indignantly in his heart, Han Nuoyan walk toward the door and then saw the door being pushed open. A slender figure on white clothes came in against the light and the handsome face of the fallen city slammed on the beautiful soft smile. It's rose's thin lips are slightly raised, his black smooth hair has been with white jade crowns behind the head. Broad chest (T/N: Don't know how to explain it 顺势滑落在胸前), and curved ink color long eyebrows slightly pick, the soul of the phoenix point of starlight.

A good peerless man.

Han Nuoyan looked at the man in front of him. His eyes are full of surprises, he thought that the demons are already handsome. Unexpectedly, he will see such a best one.

Wait, have he forgotten something?

He wear an ancient costumes, it is a costume.

"Younger brother, what happened to you?"

Han Nuoyan couldn't speak. When he heard the man's words, he was once again stunned, younger brother. What younger brother?

Minhanluo is full of worry. He looked at the person in front of him and saw the blood on his mouth. He reach out his hand to touch his mouth. Unexpectedly, this move will bring back han nuoyan to his senses.

He stepped back and looked around, it must be that they are playing again.

Crossing, this is only seen in the TV series. How can it happen. It's simply nonsense.

"Dan Moya, Huang Puyan, Ling Qianye, Bai Xichen, come out." Han Nuoyan said loudly, he was fed up. Can such a game be played?

Han Nuo are going to rush outside but he was stretched out by the man on the side.

Han Nuoyan glimpse and looked unhappy. He saw him with a sad face, not only a glimpse of his heart.

"Younger brother, they, who are you?" Yan Hanlu hesitated for a while but he still open his mouth. These people, he never heard of them from younger brother.

"This is not your business." Han Nuoyan didn't get angry and went back. He must have paid for it to act. How can it happen to him through such a thing?

"Why are you always so indifferent to me?" Minhanluo sadly let go of his hand, hanging his head down, the light is dim.

Han Nuoyan doesn't know why he feels uncomfortable but he chooses to ignore it.

He walked toward the door in front of him. He only felt a flash of red light and his body was in his arms.

"Xiao Nono, the brothers miss you."

Suddenly being hugged by someone, listening to the tone similar to Ling Qianye. Hannu's get a chilled, watching the enchanting man in front with a red robe. He was stunned not Ling Qianye but more enchanting than him. Who is this guy?

Han Nuoyan mind had become a pile of paste. What did this mean? After he woke up, he always felt that something was wrong.

Realizing that he was being held in his arms by a strange man, Han Nuoyan struggle hard and pushed him away. "Who are you, bring your boss." Damn devil, to what extent do they want to play themselves?

When the words fell, the two people in the room looked at him with a puzzled look.

"Xiao nono, how come you don't even know us?" Feng Yunxie raised his brow and Feng Mouli flashed with worries. It won't be on fire.

"Two gentlemen, my name is Han Nuoyan. I am a teacher. I don't know who you are. Now, please ask your boss to come out." Han Nuoyan hold back the uneasiness in his heart and tried to calm down his voice.

After watching Han Nuoyan for a while. Feng Yunxie not only laughed but held the chin of Han Nuoyan. His enchanting face approached Han Nuoyan with eyes in spring. "Xiao Nono, you are the younger brother in our Devil Valley. Brother, it seems that our little Nono wants this position."

"Devil Valley, what is this place?" Han Nuoyan mouth become dull. He felt that his brain was even more dizzy.

"You are a Nuoyan, our younger brother, it seems that you really need a break." The voice of Minhanluo is soft and windy in the ear of Han Nuoyan. He hasn't returned to sensew yet. He only feels that his body is numb, following with black.

When he become unconscious, there was a thought in his mind. This is the legendary acupuncture point. He really crossed.

------Off topic ------

Open the text, kiss the face