09 Fifth Brother Feelings

Escaped from the room of Yunxuechen, Han Nuoyan close the door of his room while panting, thinking about what had happened just now. His face is red like sunset, in his mind floating the figure of Minhanluo, the heat of the face faded and changed into uneasiness.

He doesn't know why this is happening?

I myself, I almost had a relationship with the five brother. How could this happen?

He rushed to the bed, covering his head with a quilt and closing his eyes. The face of Yun Xuechen, his kiss, his hand, his touch, everything flooded into his mind like a flood, feeling himself. He actually feel something.

Han Nuoyan look at his lower body, his face was hot.

He patted his face hard and couldn't think again.

The man’s desire is too easy to provoke, it seems that he is going to take a cold shower.

This wash will wash out the disease, only to say that this body is really too weak.

"Your body is still weak, how can I take a cold shower."

Lying on the bed, the sickness of Han Nuoyan can be blame to Minhanluo. He know that he was weak and responsive. He knew that this body would be weak. This is a good practice. He used to take a cold shower and got sick.

However, where did he know that the original Han Nuoyan was ruined by the fire, and if it was not his childhood martial arts. Now, how can it be as simple as the cold.

Han Nuoyan lie down, his room is extraordinarily lively, all day down, the threshold must be trampled, the master has just left, the second brother came to the door, or else the three, four or five brothers together.

Han Nuoyan felt that there was no time to take a break. He also had to deal with these brothers who had "special thoughts" on him. They should also beware of the overactive four-brothers who were drunk. Although he was really very optimistic and cute but he will feel unbearable when he is thrown.

However, his spirit is much better than his blessing.

"Little brother, I am so sick, let the brother give you a love hug." The face of intoxicating laughter, people also rushed toward the Han Nuoyan from bed.

Han Nuoyan see a quick flash, Hou Zui pouted and look at him with resentment.

"Fourth brother." Han Nuoyan felt very helpless, looking at the grievances of the Huo Zui's face, how did he feel that he had sinned a lot?

He felt that there were countless crows flying over his head.

"Little brother."

The three brothers Xuan Yuanlie said and Huo Zui was thrown back. A black robe, tall body standing in front of Han Nuoyan, brought an invisible force.

"Little brother, take a good rest." Xuanyuan Lie black eyes is like an ink, looked deep into Han Nuoyan, and then raised his unwillingness face to go out.

In the room, only Han Nuoyan and there is Yun Xuechen that he most wants to see at the moment.

Seeing him coming towards him, Han Nuoyan felt his body become stiff. He, what did he want to do?

Yun Xuechen movement was gently pulled up and smashed to him, watching Han Nuoyan frightened face like a bunny, the smile on Yun Xuechen mouth gradually thickened.

"Little brother, pay attention to your body. If you get sick, I will be sad."

The sound of Yunxuechen soft voice gives a sense of spring breeze, while Han Nuoyan, watching the gentle smile on his face. In his mind floated up the scene, originally a pale face, dyed thin blush.

His low voice and flashing light.

A gentle hand stroking his face, Han Nuoyan looked at the smiling face close at hand, a shy glimpse through the bottom of my eyes.

"Little brother, if you are like this. It let people want to put you down." The last sentence disappeared into the lips.

He liked him, for a long time, from the moment he appeared, standing in front of him and shouting his brother, his ignorant heart, planted a seed called Han Nuoyan. From small to big, they are the closest but always separated by a layer. He actually did not seduce him. If he wants to take medicine for him, he could have been a few years ago. He has been waiting for him to understand his feelings.

However, the confession of the sixth brother made him afraid. He was afraid that Han Nuoyan will accept him. However, he refused and refused.

In his heart, there is only revenge, and there is never their existence.

Now, he doesn't want to endure anymore.

"Fifth brothers." Han Nuoyan hide from his kiss, gasping and whispering.

"Is it annoying?" His voice rang across his lips.

Han Nuoyan red face was very honest shaking his head, not annoying. He, do not hate his kiss, even it feels very comfortable.

"You will be infected." He is still sick.

Han Nuoyan words just fell, and Yunxuechen’s low-pitched laughter was as crisp as a spring. His voice was even better. “I can be sick with you, I am very happy.”

Han Nuoyan has not yet said something when his body is pressed down, and the kiss is falling on the lips. Before the darkness, his voice has been ringing in his ears.