10 Did

Han nuoyan has not responded yet when his body was pressed down and the kiss is falling on the lips. Before the darkness, his voice has been ringing in his ears.

With a bit of tingling, Han nuoyan wake up from the dizziness, watching yun xuechen hitting on his own body. The ink was light, the white face was sweaty and there was no wild, sexy, so unspeakable. He completely subverted with the gentle image that he usually sees.

However, how did he faint and then became the next one again.

"Little brother, you are very tight." Yun Xuechen's voice is dull and the words are blushing.

"You, don't move." He almost shouted and the shocked han nuoyan quickly covered his mouth with his hand.

Looking at the charming little things underneath, Yun Xuechen's evil charm smiled and leaned down, squinting at the thin sweat on his face and the enjoyment on his face was like tasting the supreme pulp. In his body, he attacked the city slightly.

Han Nuoyan wants to cry without tears. Why, why he wants to become the one to be bottom? His, is this God playing with him?

A wave of unspeakable pleasure hit his five senses and Han nuoysn clench his fists, only to find that his ten fingers were with him.

Looking at the beautiful face of Yun Xuechen on his face even the breathing of each other is full of embarrassment.

The heart of han nuoyan relaxed and still buried in the ocean of lust.

The next day, when he woke up, his body had been cleaned, his body was replaced with clothes. The people around him had disappeared, the folds were smashed and there was some temperature which proved that the yun xuechen had just left.

The sky outside the window was already bright and the room was shrouded in a faint glow.

Han nuoyan get up but was pulled the part behind him. He was stunned back to the bed. When he thought of his previous life, he was taken over by the demons. He also stayed for a few days.

Face, sly redness.

He was annoyed and picked up his pillow to cover his back. Was he crazy? How could he think of the demons and forced himself not to think about the few people but his mind was floating in the madness of his last night with Yun Xuechen? In the eyes, it is even more annoying. The red on the face is like blood.

"How could this be?" Han nuoyan's heart was frustrated. He had to accept it. He obviously didn't want to have anything to do with them but he still developed into this step. At that time, you should fight to death.

In the room, han nuoyan are infinitely entangled. Outside the door, the man standing in a white shirt, his eyebrows are bent, his face is satisfied, just like a fox.

Gentle, the greatest weapon, can surrender to the prey before it can resist.

Yun xuechen smiled in the corner of the mouth, thinking of last night, the dawn is dull.

Little shidi, you can't run.

After these three days, Han nuoyan see yun xuechen. How far is it to hide and when he saw him appear in the corner. He immediately turned around even the usual meal, he would rather take it in the room. .

Yun Xuechen thought that after that night, even if they were not as good as glue, it would be sweet but now he is difficult to see him. How is it different from what he expected.

In the past three days, Han nuoyan hide in the room of the brother-in-law, minhanluo. Only him, yun xuechen will not be arbitrarily arrogant. After all, no one dares to challenge his position.

Yan Hanluo has been accompanying him for three days even sleeping with him. Although his heart is happy, his face does not look the slightest.

"Shidi, what happened to you with the five divisions?"

On this night, I just used the meal and I smashed the tea in the cup, like a pearl-like eyes looking towards the window.

Seeing that he didn't open his mouth, he said nothing again, "It's all the brothers under the same roof, even if you want to hide, how long you can hide."

Han nuoyan body become stiff, he lowered his head and hesitated. He didn't know what to do. I just want to find a good woman to get married and have a child but. But why is the temporary negligence becoming like this?

He bit his teeth and plucked up his courage. He rushed to the front of Yan Hanluo and looked at his handsome and unparalleled face. He was very serious. "Senior brother, I did it with the five divisions. What should I do?"

So direct, directly to the opportunity to not think about Han Luo, this sentence, like a thunder, blasted in his mind.

"You, say, what?" The cup that shook the cold Luo shook and the eyes followed, sinking, what he heard, what he heard, he was afraid of scaring him, he had been forbearing and endured him. Be able to accept yourself and now.

Very good, really is very good.

Yun xuechen, you are waiting for the "drilling" of this head.

Han nuoyan look at the sudden cold and was stunned. He, did he say something wrong?

After this day, Yun Xuechen was really miserable and his affairs were revealed by Yan Hanluo intentionally or unintentionally and everyone else knew it.

In the hearts of those who love han nuoyan, the consequences of the first yun xuechen can be imagined and all of this is also carried out with han nuoyan.