12

The night is thick.

In the corridor, two people look at each other, one is the best in the world, one is the best in the city, regardless of the excellent appearance, standing in the moonlight, the beauty seems to come out of the painting.

Han nuoyan felt that Feng Yunxie wanted to do something. He wanted to leave but he blocked it. He went back and forth several times. He not only frowned but also considered where he offended him.

"Two brothers, do you have anything?" Hannuo suppressed the doubts in his heart and his voice was alienated and courteous.

Feng Yunxie tightened his thin lips and his enchanting face shrouded in a cloud of darkness. A pair of hooked peach eyes stared at han nuoyan. In front of him, not talking.

Han nuoyan felt that the air around him only felt depressed with his silence. The temper of han nuoyan is good. The patience was strong and he was staring at him. He was mad and that feeling was like tormented by fire.

Does he not talk? Why should he accompany him to blow the cold wind here, he is not a fool.

Han nuoyan face that was also gloomy. He lowered his eyes and walked forward. A flaming figure once again blocked him.

Han nuoyan is really anxious, no matter how careless his hands are pulling his collar, a pair of glazed stars like a smoldering glare, "What do you want?"

Looking at the smoldering han nuoyan, Feng Yunxie suddenly smiled and the mouth burst into a beautiful smile, as if han nuoyan seemed to hear the sound of blooming flowers.

"It's still the most comfortable to look at." He never had a good face for himself. He was always indifferent and alienated. Whenever this time, he couldn't help but fix him, teasing him and looking at him. Indignant, at that time, his eyes were filled with aura of energy, stared at by such eyes, even if it was a raging fire in front of him, he wouldn't hesitate to jump down.

He groaned, no wonder the previous han nuoyan have been able to hide from this enchanting second brother.

"Let go." Han nuoyan didn't have a good air. For this enchanting, he had a deep sense of powerlessness which reminded him of his past life. The people who were pressed by the few people couldn't resist the powerlessness.

"No." Feng Yunxie refused without hesitation. He has been hiding from yun xuechen for a few days. He is also hiding from them. If it is not for the master, he has already come to arrest people. He finally left the room of the master. How could he let go of this opportunity.

Han nuoyan is going crazy, he is blocking him at the door. What is this?

"What do you want to do?" Han nuoyan force himself to calm down, not to be impulsive. He was afraid that he would not be able to slap the enchanting anger.

Want to do something? Feng Yunxie's eyes were obviously stunned. He thought that he had a close relationship with Yunxuechen. His heart was like an ant bite and the pain was unbearable.

"Shidi, you have been with the brother for so long, tonight with me."

Feng Yunxie said this but he listened to the han nuoyan and accompanied him, what was he? Yun Xuechen, the Sven bastard, was eaten by a dizzy one and now this dead enchanting is actually...

Han nuoyan doesn't angry and laughs, smiles fascinating and full of temptation. Looking at Feng yunxie with some dull eyes, slowly reaching out and gently stroking the face of feng yunxie enchanting, the eyes suddenly sink, the feet lifted and kicked. Just listen to the sound of a bang.

"Two brothers but also the younger brother to accompany you?" Han nuoyan rise to the exquisite chin toward Feng Yunxie, a smile on his face.

Feng Yun, who was kicked, flew some hands and licked his lower abdomen. He listened to his crisp laughter like a bell and the mouth twitched. This kitten is really cute.

Looking at the figure he left, Feng Yunxie's eyes were full of strong possessiveness.

He stood up from the ground. Under the moonlight, he looked serious. "He and I are going to fix it. If you still can't, then don't blame me."

In this case, he said to the people in the room but also to those people.

In the room, a tall and slender figure leaned halfway on the door frame, the eyelids hanging down slightly, the eyelashes long, a fine light from the bottom of the eyes, the silver moonlight passed through the window sill into the room, the man's mouth, if nothing hangs up.

He, I will not give it to anyone.

On this side, han nuoyan return to the room, stopped at three steps away from his room.

"You're back."

Han nuoyan only looked up to the sky but at this moment, the moon hangs, the stars in the sky, like countless gems shining with brilliance.

He frowned, what day is it today, is it his disaster day.

I knew that he wouldn't leave the room in the cold.