05 Brother sitting row

On the following day, han nuoyan got used to the early morning. He opened his eyes and was thinking about the content of his own lessons today. When he looked at the room that didn't belong to him at all. The look on his face was awkward. He sober for a long time. Come over, myself, i am no longer in my original world.

He was an orphan in modern times and a teacher. He was struggling himself. The body owner was much more miserable than him. His family was killed by the enemy when he was ten years old and unfortunate compared to him who never got their affection.

Han nuoyan sigh, no longer thought of getting out of bed, at this time, came knocking outside the door.

So early, who will it be?

Han nuoyan confused while frowning. He went to open the door.

In front of him, a handsome man wearing a mysterious dress appeared in front of him. Looking at the person in front of him, the look of the face of Hannuo's face, a flash of a picture in his mind.

"Nou, I listened to the head of the brothers and said that you are mad. You have nothing to do. Is there any uncomfortable place around you?" Ling moran looked at han nuoyan with concern look. If he was not stopped by the brothers, he would have come to see him.

"What are you doing?" Han nuoyan voices is cold. If it weren't for him, the original body could go into flames and could come to the world.

Ling moran looked at han face and felt a pain in his heart. Knowing that he was mad at everything he had done to him.

"Nou, are you blaming me?" Ling moran bowed his head. He just loved him, he didn't do anything wrong, why was he so indifferent to him.

Seeing a so beautiful man so sad in front of him, there is no feeling in han nuoyan. He licked his lips and turned a blind eye. "I am hungry, you can go."

Pushing the person in front of the door, Han nuoyan walk in the direction of the front hall with his memory.

Seeing that he turned a blind eye to him. Ling's face was full of sorrow, nothing to say but he followed him tightly behind him. He was three steps away from him, fearing that he was too close and made his younger brother angry.

In the front hall, there are already six handsome men.

The master is also the future devil valley head Minhanlou. He was wearing a white robes and his face was smiling with a shallow smile. When he saw han nuoyan, his face become deeper. And in turn, it is the second brothers, Feng Yunxie. The ink scattered on the shoulders, the enchanting face with a smile, there is no glamour and then the three brothers Xuanyuan Lie, a black robe, a cold facial features, as deep as an ink-like eyelid, screaming a fierce momentum.

"Nounou, people have been waiting for you for a long time." An excited voice came.

After han nuoyan came, there was still no reaction. An orange figure flew over to his body and his life was honed on his face.

"Four brothers." Han nuoyan search for this person in his memory and he knew that he was the four-brother.

"Hou zui, you are not coming down." Ling moran went into the front hall and saw the hou zui on his sweetheart. A handsome beauty sank down. This person would only use his harmless face to make up on nuoyan. It is really hateful.

"Nou." Hou zui ignored him. He looked at han nuoyan, the big, watery eyes that full of qpower.

"The food is almost cold."

Min Han Luo just said a sentence. Hou zui get away from the body of han nuoyan.

Han nuoyan slight sigh of relief, although he didn't use much force but it was very uncomfortable to be pressed.

He looked at the four brothers in front of him and he was intoxicated with ice blue robes. His body was pretty, his eyes were big and bright, his facial features were exquisite. His nose was pretty, his lips were like cherry blossoms and he was obviously in his twenties but he gave birth to a doll face.

Han nuoyan didn't think of his four brothers. He was so handsome, he had no immunity to cute things. No wonder he refused everyone but he was reluctant to hurt the small Zheng Tai in front of him, because it was so cute.

Ling moran ranked sixth, in the midst of being too hot, this generation, so that he is very angry. Obviously their age is almost the same but they are pressed down by this cute brother. Even if you are unwilling, you can only bear it.

At this moment, seeing my sweetheart looking at other men, Ling's eyes are full of anger but he can't do anything.

"Nounou, we are sitting together to eat."

Before Ling Moran wants to make a sound. Hou zui has already pulled the hand of han nuoyan to sit down in the position of the yun xuechen and yun xuechen doesn't care. Sitting in his position, Ling moran seeing the masters didn't say anything. He can only swallow and unwilling to sit back.

This time, he is farther away from the position of han nuoyan, seeing han nuoyan with hou zui, yun xuechen in the middle, watching han nuoyan gentleness to zui, his heart is full of bitterness.

Others look at the different nuoyan of the past and don't know what they are thinking?

"Shidi, wait for the meal, go to my room." The voice of Han Luolu came softly.

Han nuoyan look down at the han Luo, responded with a sound and then bowed his head to eat. He didn't notice the light flashed in the eyes of Xiao Han Luo.