08 Almost

Han nuoyan sigh, he reacted with a beautiful blush on his face which became a piece. He stood up in a panic and couldn't believe it. "Five brothers, what are you talking about?" Damn, why did he feel a little joy. He must be crazy.

"Little brother, I, I always like you." Yun Xuechen reached out and touched the face of han nuoyan. The watery eyes looked into the clear eye and went to kiss his beautiful lips.

Han nuoyan hold back, staring at handsome face in front of him. The lips were bitten, his subconsciously opened the closed beak. A dexterous tongue stuck into his mouth, an unbearable low moan escape from his throat.

"It's so sweet."

Han Nuoyan has not reacted on the faint kiss. He has been pressed under the yun xuechen.

"Fifth, fifth brothers." He, they are so bad.

He wants to refuse but he doesn't notice his own appearance at that moment. His face is like a peach and spring water. His lips are swollen, his clothes are half-solved with a large white chest appears in front of his eyes. Nowhere is the temptation, especially in front of those who like him. This temptation is irresistible.

Yun Xuechen desire become bigger. He leaned down and kissed the face of Han nuoyan. His voice was full of magnetism and the incomparable fascination, "Little brother, just give yourself to me."

Han nuoyan slightly open his lips, looking at Yun Xuechen's close-knit beauty. He, what happened to him? He obviously said that he should never be topped by others. However, his body is as soft as water, how can he not move?

Yun Xuechen took off his shirt and showed his strong body in front of han nuoyan. Watching his cheeks dyed with a layer of redness. He suddenly felt a bit of satisfaction.

Their skin is close to each other and their hot body temperature burns each other.

Han nuoyan bite the back of his hand and watch the man who ignited on him. The body began to struggle.

"Fifth brothers, don't do this."

He wants to struggle and escape but he is pressed tightly by Yun Xuechen. He looks at the person who is pressing on him. He has a pleading in his voice. "Brother, don't do this." He should not be topped. Pressure is also your own.

"Little brother, don't you like it?" Yun Xuechen pressed the body of Han Nuoyan. His voice is low and the face of lust is dyed added with the evil charm.

Looking at such as yun xuechen, completely inconsistent with the gentle image he had seen before. His heart trembled, biting his lower lip and quickly reached out to his smooth skin, wanting to push him away, the next moment his hand was held.

The warm touch of the palm of his hand made him blush all over his face. Han nuoyan bite his lower lip and resisted Yun xuechen, who is looking at his fingers.

"Brother."

He felt that he was a stupid sheep that stupidly entered the wolf's mouth. He now regrets that he still can't come.

Seeing the annoyance of Han Nuoyan's face, Yun Xuechen’s mouth smirked and his beautiful face added a bit of fascination. Xiao Han regret it now but it’s too late.

The wolf is not going to let go of the sheep in his mouth.

He kissed the red lips with deep kisses, his lips touching and tangled.

Yun Xuechen placed his rejected hands behind his (HNY) head and raised his slender feet. In the moment when he was kissed by him. He would put his own heat into the sacred land.

The door was kicked open.

The atmosphere of the hustle and bustle was broken in the room.

Feng yunxie face were black with a pair of faces entangled and exuding a thick murderous.

He was with him and when he saw everything in front of him. His eyes filled with sorrow. He turned and left.

Indifferent face, heart, bleeding.

"What are you doing?" Fengyun's double fists clenched, blood, dripping down his hands and his visible heart is now depressed.

A touch of blood and suffocating, dilute the ripples in the room.

Han nuoyan react and quickly pushed the yun xuechen away. God, what exactly is he doing?

He rushed out of bed, hoping that his body was seen by the light and ran out of clothes casually. It was really shameful.

Didn't go to chase han nuoyan, Yun Xuechen slowly dressed and looked at Feng yunxie, "Do you know that the good thing that disturbs people will be kicked?" Just a little bit, I got him.

Feng yunxie smiled coldly and the blazing flames burning in the double phoenixes eyes were enough to burn people. "The younger brother is weak and you are fascinated by him. What is it?"